Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings - Page 24 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2017, 03:09 PM   #185
Banned
 
SteelD34KC's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
The moon got a ring before The eagles... How does that make u feel? I'm jk PhillyPhannnn, it's good to see you back in the thread 😉
SHOTS FIRED!!
SteelD34KC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 03:10 PM   #186
Pro
 
PhillyPhannnn's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
The moon got a ring before The eagles... How does that make u feel? I'm jk PhillyPhannnn, it's good to see you back in the thread


Good to be back hoping I can actually finish a season but I have to admit I am gonna miss being up at 2:00 am waiting for your updates


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Baseball- Phillies
Basketball- Sixers
Hockey- Flyers
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
PhillyPhannnn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 03:10 PM   #187
Banned
 
SteelD34KC's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Wow, seriously? I haven't looked at twitter in a few days...
Im working on second hand information, but someone copy and pasted a tweet by rex that they were working on Pass Rushing and Zone fixes.

Guess the competitive community are not getting enough sacks? lol
SteelD34KC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 03:28 PM   #188
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Good to be back hoping I can actually finish a season but I have to admit I am gonna miss being up at 2:00 am waiting for your updates


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No need to worry, there shouldn't be too many updates this year. Let's see what the first patch does.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 03:29 PM   #189
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Im working on second hand information, but someone copy and pasted a tweet by rex that they were working on Pass Rushing and Zone fixes.

Guess the competitive community are not getting enough sacks? lol
I think it's fine honestly. Only concern I've had are some of the Defensive backs playing certain coverages and zones.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 03:29 PM   #190
Pro
 
PhillyPhannnn's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
No need to worry, there shouldn't be too many updates this year. Let's see what the first patch does.


Just waiting for the full game to install playing the falcons vs patriots super bowl just ran back the first punt for a TD as the falcons and it gets called back for block in the back
Just like real NFL wonderful


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Baseball- Phillies
Basketball- Sixers
Hockey- Flyers
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
PhillyPhannnn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 03:30 PM   #191
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Just waiting for the full game to install playing the falcons vs patriots super bowl just ran back the first punt for a TD as the falcons and it gets called back for block in the back
Just like real NFL wonderful


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol you gotta be careful reversing field. I learned not to anymore. I just go North and South now.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 06:06 PM   #192
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Has anyone else been testing out pass reaction on 0? I have and I just saw a thread about someone else who has to. It's strange. Seems that reaction is much better at 0. Idk if the slider is reversed or what. I know a few years ago the pass reaction and pass coverage sliders seemed they reversed until a patch was released. I'll look more into it.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:23 AM.

Top -