Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2017, 04:52 PM   #1913
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

I'll post this one more time.

Screenshot_20170925-120438.png
Old 09-27-2017, 05:26 PM   #1914
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OP may look a little different. I made a change to the layout. There now will be All-Pro Set (Blue Set) and All-Madden Set (Purple Set). Just the layout was changed. Trying to make it look a little more organized.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-27-2017 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Typos
Old 09-27-2017, 06:04 PM   #1915
Just started!

Thanks for the help bro. I have tried everything to get a realistic game play out of this years game with the challenge that All Madden gives you. Last years sliders did that and I was trying to get the same outta this years. Sadly though no matter what I do I can't seem to find a slider set for All Madden that does not BS the entire game. It's one thing to get beat by better teams or better players, it's another to basically make every player on the CPU football geniuses and deity like athletes. Couple examples, Steelers(me) Ravens(CPU) Wild Card Match up. 2nd Quarter 10-3 (CPU), Flacco throws to their FB (overall 73) on the flat, Joe Haden has the flat covered but when Flacco releases the ball he moves backwards and out of the lane, FB wide open down the field to set up a TD later on that drive. Games 17-3 but still in reach,early in the second half. I call Verticals vs their cover 2 press. Ryan Switzer (79 overall: SPD 89 ACC 91) is racing down the sidelines against FS Malik Smith (64 overall: SPD 86 ACC 88) and dude dogs him to make the interception, breaks (I bullshat you not) 4 tackles to run it back for a TD. How is that at all realistic, I'd understand if it was Mathieu or Harrison Smith, snap even Cams tall ***, but this none relevant mf'er. No matter what on All Madden Linemen on CPU teams open wholes you could drive a tank through, yet Levon has to fight for 3yards on a good play against the Saints..THE SAINTS����. I mean like the hell man. If I play on all pro I win 38-6 almost everytime or I'm losing till the fourth were it then seems as if the CPU gives up and let's me come back from a 17point deficit. I play on all Madden and my players act like they've never seen a slant route in their life not to mention that my lineman get stoop up for a whole year before they shed a block, or that AB couldn't catch a cold in the snow butt nekid. I have played on All Madden since I was 12 (26) and every year I manage to adapt rather quickly to changes or "upgrades" and more recently found sliders effective to help me out. H2H All Madden I don't play much but I'm straight (14-5 record) but in cloud franchise on All Madden I can barely make it to a winning record in my division. I've given up on playing a playable All Madden game and am about to try your All Pro sliders, but if it turns outs to be more of the same easy wins I honestly won't know what to do. Even considered going back and trading this in for Destiny 2.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2017, 06:08 PM   #1916
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz92_56
Thanks for the help bro. I have tried everything to get a realistic game play out of this years game with the challenge that All Madden gives you. Last years sliders did that and I was trying to get the same outta this years. Sadly though no matter what I do I can't seem to find a slider set for All Madden that does not BS the entire game. It's one thing to get beat by better teams or better players, it's another to basically make every player on the CPU football geniuses and deity like athletes. Couple examples, Steelers(me) Ravens(CPU) Wild Card Match up. 2nd Quarter 10-3 (CPU), Flacco throws to their FB (overall 73) on the flat, Joe Haden has the flat covered but when Flacco releases the ball he moves backwards and out of the lane, FB wide open down the field to set up a TD later on that drive. Games 17-3 but still in reach,early in the second half. I call Verticals vs their cover 2 press. Ryan Switzer (79 overall: SPD 89 ACC 91) is racing down the sidelines against FS Malik Smith (64 overall: SPD 86 ACC 88) and dude dogs him to make the interception, breaks (I bullshat you not) 4 tackles to run it back for a TD. How is that at all realistic, I'd understand if it was Mathieu or Harrison Smith, snap even Cams tall ***, but this none relevant mf'er. No matter what on All Madden Linemen on CPU teams open wholes you could drive a tank through, yet Levon has to fight for 3yards on a good play against the Saints..THE SAINTS😤😤. I mean like the hell man. If I play on all pro I win 38-6 almost everytime or I'm losing till the fourth were it then seems as if the CPU gives up and let's me come back from a 17point deficit. I play on all Madden and my players act like they've never seen a slant route in their life not to mention that my lineman get stoop up for a whole year before they shed a block, or that AB couldn't catch a cold in the snow butt nekid. I have played on All Madden since I was 12 (26) and every year I manage to adapt rather quickly to changes or "upgrades" and more recently found sliders effective to help me out. H2H All Madden I don't play much but I'm straight (14-5 record) but in cloud franchise on All Madden I can barely make it to a winning record in my division. I've given up on playing a playable All Madden game and am about to try your All Pro sliders, but if it turns outs to be more of the same easy wins I honestly won't know what to do. Even considered going back and trading this in for Destiny 2.
I understand man. I've been there before.
Not being able to find a set that fit me well enough is what made me start working on Sliders.
Old 09-27-2017, 06:22 PM   #1917
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I understand man. I've been there before.
Not being able to find a set that fit me well enough is what made me start working on Sliders.
I might just have to do that myself bro thanks. Your sliders are great, I just truly believe this years All Madden AI is just plain cheat. It's like the All Madden setting makes your players incompetent while still boosting the CPU teams.
Old 09-27-2017, 06:36 PM   #1918
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz92_56
I might just have to do that myself bro thanks. Your sliders are great, I just truly believe this years All Madden AI is just plain cheat. It's like the All Madden setting makes your players incompetent while still boosting the CPU teams.
Yeah, I did enough for it not to be so bad. I'm liking it.
Old 09-27-2017, 06:57 PM   #1919
Pro

Flaz do I remember you saying you set throw ball away to on for all qbs? Or do you still do it like in your an trait edit thread?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-27-2017, 06:58 PM   #1920
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
Flaz do I remember you saying you set throw ball away to on for all qbs? Or do you still do it like in your an trait edit thread?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Operation Sports mobile app
I do everything like my roster thread.

I only set Throw Ball Away ON for Pocket Passers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »