Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2017, 09:28 PM   #1929
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoGaming01
Oh alright. Thanks when u use these sliders the stats come out realistic?


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports


Very, I can post pics or whatever just let me know what u want to see


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
SupertechmobowL99 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 09:30 PM   #1930
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupertechmobowL99
Very, I can post pics or whatever just let me know what u want to see


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports


Can I see the qb stats. Lots of times I feel like sim qb stats are unrealistic. And do you use his all madden set?
DiegoGaming01 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 09:59 PM   #1931
Banned
 
SteelD34KC's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Ok so I did another draft, this time thinking about getting an elite pass rusher or two.

I wanted to use your All Madden set to see what was what with it, and the first game, I was CRUSHED by the browns! Heres my roster.

QB Deshaun Watson
RB1 Leonard Fournette
RB2 Joe Mixon

FB Andy Janovich

WR1 Corey Davis
WR2 Mike Williams
WR3 Ryan Switzer

TE1 OJ Howard
TE2 Evan Engram

LT Taylor Lewan
LG Brandon Scherff
C Travis Frederick
RG Zach Martin
RT Jack Conklin

LE Malik McDowell
NT Andrew Billings
RE Sheldon Rankins

LOLB Khalil Mack
MLB1 Jarad Davis
MLB2 Raekwon McMillan
ROLB Myles Garrett

CB1 Marshon Lattimore
CB2 Marlon Humphrey
CB3 Sydney Jones

FS Jabril Peppers
SS Jamal Adams

Game 1 at Cleveland:

PIT D. Watson 10 of 20 for 112yds, 1td, 2int, sacked 5 times
CLE P. Mahomes 8 of 16 for 149yds, 1td, sacked 3 times (Injured)
CLE C. Kaepernick 4 of 6 for 70yds, 1td, sacked 1 time

PIT L. Fournette 18 att 57yds 3.2ypc 1 fumble, 2 btk
CLE J. Howard 22 att 72yds 3.3ypc, 1 btk

PIT L. Fournette 3 rec for 12 yds
PIT C. Davis 3 rec for 55 yds, 1td
PIT J. Mixon 2 rec for 18yds

CLE D. Thomas 3 rec for 84yds 1td
CLE J. Howard 3 rec for 17ds

My two MLB's tied with 7 total tackles each, Jarad Davis had 6 solo. Khalil Mack and Myles Garret each had a sack, as well as my two DE's Sheldon Rankins and Malik McDowell with 1 each. No interceptions. Jarad Davis my MLB also had 2 pass deflections.

Clevelands defense had Tyvon Branch lead with 6 total tackles. Kerry Hyder JR Destroyed Jack Conklin with 2 sacks, had 4 solo tackles. T. Branch came on a corner blitz and got a sack. L. David there MLB and D. Morgan there other end also both got a sack.

Terrance Mitchell was a football CB god this game with 2 picks, one of them a pick six.

There kicker made 4 50+ yard field goals.

I would think with my offensive line I would be able to run better, but there interior guys (Both 78 or so overall) easily got off my Center and RG blocks.

The first pick I threw I knew when it left my hands it was a dumb throw, it was into the endzone. Corey Davis had a safety over and Terrance Mitchell under him, easy pick.

The second pick Im still unsure as to how Mitchell did it. Corey Davis was on a 15 yard deep out. I threw the ball while Mitchell was running UP the field, I threw the ball perfectly. And I threw the ball half a second before Corey Davis ever cut out on the route.

Yet Mitchell, who wasnt even looking at my WR, or the ball or the QB. Turned on a dime and accelerated to run the exact route my WR was and pick it off, running it back 60 yards for a TD.

Whatever. All Madden I guess.

That was the only thing in this game that really got me super heated.

BTW Im using all your All Madden settings, except I play on Slow. Very Slow just feels like molasses to me.

EDIT: I suppose I should say I lost 32 to 7.
SteelD34KC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 10:30 PM   #1932
Pro
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Well tomorrow starting up my new CFM with the all madden wish me luck lol


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
PensFan813 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 10:42 PM   #1933
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Am I the only one that experiences cpu QBs to miss wide open targets by a mile. This happened to me like 10 times( the QBs sam Bradford 88 overall


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
DiegoGaming01 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 11:05 PM   #1934
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoGaming01
Am I the only one that experiences cpu QBs to miss wide open targets by a mile. This happened to me like 10 times( the QBs sam Bradford 88 overall


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Look at the actual ratings like short pass rating, medium pass rating, deep pass rating, those ratings are what are affected by the qb accuracy slider. The lower the rating, the more off they'll be.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 11:05 PM   #1935
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoGaming01
Am I the only one that experiences cpu QBs to miss wide open targets by a mile. This happened to me like 10 times( the QBs sam Bradford 88 overall


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports


You using all madden


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
richnav is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 11:05 PM   #1936
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Ok so I did another draft, this time thinking about getting an elite pass rusher or two.

I wanted to use your All Madden set to see what was what with it, and the first game, I was CRUSHED by the browns! Heres my roster.

QB Deshaun Watson
RB1 Leonard Fournette
RB2 Joe Mixon

FB Andy Janovich

WR1 Corey Davis
WR2 Mike Williams
WR3 Ryan Switzer

TE1 OJ Howard
TE2 Evan Engram

LT Taylor Lewan
LG Brandon Scherff
C Travis Frederick
RG Zach Martin
RT Jack Conklin

LE Malik McDowell
NT Andrew Billings
RE Sheldon Rankins

LOLB Khalil Mack
MLB1 Jarad Davis
MLB2 Raekwon McMillan
ROLB Myles Garrett

CB1 Marshon Lattimore
CB2 Marlon Humphrey
CB3 Sydney Jones

FS Jabril Peppers
SS Jamal Adams

Game 1 at Cleveland:

PIT D. Watson 10 of 20 for 112yds, 1td, 2int, sacked 5 times
CLE P. Mahomes 8 of 16 for 149yds, 1td, sacked 3 times (Injured)
CLE C. Kaepernick 4 of 6 for 70yds, 1td, sacked 1 time

PIT L. Fournette 18 att 57yds 3.2ypc 1 fumble, 2 btk
CLE J. Howard 22 att 72yds 3.3ypc, 1 btk

PIT L. Fournette 3 rec for 12 yds
PIT C. Davis 3 rec for 55 yds, 1td
PIT J. Mixon 2 rec for 18yds

CLE D. Thomas 3 rec for 84yds 1td
CLE J. Howard 3 rec for 17ds

My two MLB's tied with 7 total tackles each, Jarad Davis had 6 solo. Khalil Mack and Myles Garret each had a sack, as well as my two DE's Sheldon Rankins and Malik McDowell with 1 each. No interceptions. Jarad Davis my MLB also had 2 pass deflections.

Clevelands defense had Tyvon Branch lead with 6 total tackles. Kerry Hyder JR Destroyed Jack Conklin with 2 sacks, had 4 solo tackles. T. Branch came on a corner blitz and got a sack. L. David there MLB and D. Morgan there other end also both got a sack.

Terrance Mitchell was a football CB god this game with 2 picks, one of them a pick six.

There kicker made 4 50+ yard field goals.

I would think with my offensive line I would be able to run better, but there interior guys (Both 78 or so overall) easily got off my Center and RG blocks.

The first pick I threw I knew when it left my hands it was a dumb throw, it was into the endzone. Corey Davis had a safety over and Terrance Mitchell under him, easy pick.

The second pick Im still unsure as to how Mitchell did it. Corey Davis was on a 15 yard deep out. I threw the ball while Mitchell was running UP the field, I threw the ball perfectly. And I threw the ball half a second before Corey Davis ever cut out on the route.

Yet Mitchell, who wasnt even looking at my WR, or the ball or the QB. Turned on a dime and accelerated to run the exact route my WR was and pick it off, running it back 60 yards for a TD.

Whatever. All Madden I guess.

That was the only thing in this game that really got me super heated.

BTW Im using all your All Madden settings, except I play on Slow. Very Slow just feels like molasses to me.

EDIT: I suppose I should say I lost 32 to 7.
Wow, that was brutal. Thanks for posting all those details and stats.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:20 AM.

Top -