Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 09-27-2017, 11:08 PM   #1937
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
You using all madden

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Yup yes I di

Old 09-27-2017, 11:09 PM   #1938
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoGaming01
Yup yes I di

Yeah kinda feel like 10 is too low

Old 09-27-2017, 11:12 PM   #1939
MVP

I figured Iíd go to 20 seems more balanced

Old 09-27-2017, 11:25 PM   #1940
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoGaming01
Can I see the qb stats. Lots of times I feel like sim qb stats are unrealistic. And do you use his all madden set?

No I use the all pro stats I'll show when I get home.

Old 09-28-2017, 12:09 AM   #1941
Madden Avenger

Raider_Ren's Arena

Iím definitely rolling with All-Madden, very slow game speed. I started my final test CFM a few days ago, in which I beat the Titans in the opener, 23-20. Since my sliders and settings are basically finalized and used in that test CFM, I may just roll with that as my first official Madden 18 NFL CFM. Iím using 10 minute/ 20 sec quarters. Quarter length is literally the last thing that Iím hesitant about. I actually got solid stats on both sides of the ball, from both teams. However, Iím considering going to 11 minute/ 20 sec quarters or 12 min/ 18 sec. If I bump up to 11 min, Iím gonna overcome my OCD and continue this CFM. If I decide to bump up to 12 mins, I may do one final restart. Another option that Iím considering is 10 min/ 25 seconds, and I will roll with my CFM in that case.

I will say, my gut has been 10 minute quarters with a 20-25 second playclock so Iím most likely going with that. Pros to that: 1. all stats are earned. If you want a 100 yard rusher, you have to game plan for that. Same thing in the passing game (I actually had 120 something yards with Coop and 50 something with Crab; I got away from the run game, which is why Lynch only had 41 yards - our team rushed for over 90 tho to Tennesseís 114, which I liked). 2. Each possession is absolutely crucial while playing with 10 minute quarters. 3. You donít wind up with basketball scores. Cons: the only main con is that you donít hit that 120-130 play mark that you get in an actual NFL game. I actually wound up with 101 total plays in that Titans game and I was pleased with that. Side note: the time of possession was awesome. Tennessee actually held the ball longer than I did at 20 minutes and change to my 19 minutes and change. Sorry for the long winded post- Iíve accomplished my goal by basically talking myself into the 10 minute/ 20-25 second quarter length. I really think thatís the best way to go, at least for me.

Everything else is spot on at this point, and my sliders and settings are finalized. Even if this patch changes a few things, my All-Madden set wonít need much tweaking if any, as all of the values are pretty tight. In fact, Iím not planning on changing anything regardless.

Itís CFM time!!!!

Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/raider_ren82
Old 09-28-2017, 07:07 AM   #1942
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Only thing I've really noticed about All-Madden is your team will have way more penalties than the cpu.. Especially if you use "aggressive" for any of the Coach Adjustments. I decided only for All-Madden, to try out default penalties.

There's a penalty called every other play. No exaggeration.
Old 09-28-2017, 07:10 AM   #1943
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Penalties are pretty fair on All-Pro, even if their customized. It just seems penalties are another way for All-Madden to make it challenging for the user.
Old 09-28-2017, 07:50 AM   #1944
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Only thing I've really noticed about All-Madden is your team will have way more penalties than the cpu.. Especially if you use "aggressive" for any of the Coach Adjustments. I decided only for All-Madden, to try out default penalties.

There's a penalty called every other play. No exaggeration.

Iíve noticed that too. Iím honestly thinking about after I finish my season here, trying the all pro slider set with really slow gameplay, and adjusting the computer to make them more powerful.

I just like how ďfairĒ all pro is, and I love the really slow gameplay. I know all pro will be too easy for that so I might bump everything up by five and see how tough that becomes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »