Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 09-28-2017, 08:29 AM   #1945
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatts81
Iíve noticed that too. Iím honestly thinking about after I finish my season here, trying the all pro slider set with really slow gameplay, and adjusting the computer to make them more powerful.

I just like how ďfairĒ all pro is, and I love the really slow gameplay. I know all pro will be too easy for that so I might bump everything up by five and see how tough that becomes.
I agree. I'm enjoying All-Madden, I'm just not feeling the penalties on All-Madden. I'm gonna try default penalties. All-Pro is pretty fair when it comes to gameplay and penalties. It really is the most realistic difficulty setting.

The only thing about raising cpu sliders high for All-Pro is creating wierd animations or suction blocking but if making the game more competitive is what is more important, I say go for it.
Old 09-28-2017, 08:32 AM   #1946
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I'm gonna try testing All-Pro with everything as is except raising cpu coverage between 65-85. I've tried 85 before and liked it personally.
Old 09-28-2017, 08:34 AM   #1947
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I'm gonna try testing All-Pro with everything as is except raising cpu coverage between 65-85. I've tried 85 before and liked it personally.

Iíll try that as well. Iíll let u know how it works out.

Iím in the playoffs now so I may wait till the start of next season. I donít like to change sliders in the playoffs. Rather lose and move on if thatís the case lol
Old 09-28-2017, 08:35 AM   #1948
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatts81
Iíll try that as well. Iíll let u know how it works out.

Iím in the playoffs now so I may wait till the start of next season. I donít like to change sliders in the playoffs. Rather lose and move on if thatís the case lol
Yeah I feel ya... Maybe consider trying Fast Speed. It brings a bit more excitement and challenge to the gameplay. Thats is one thing I'm really missing about the all pro set..
Old 09-28-2017, 08:37 AM   #1949
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yeah I feel ya... Maybe consider trying Fast Speed. It brings a bit more excitement and challenge to the gameplay. Thats is one thing I'm really missing about the all pro set..

Iíll play my game tonight with the all madden, and default penalties and see how that goes. If I still feel the same way I do now, Iíll give the all pro sliders a shot and make the adjustment u recommended
Old 09-28-2017, 08:41 AM   #1950
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Ok I have to go back to All Pro.

Just hammered through the first 10 games of the season, and several things stood out to me, that I just cant handle.

1. My tackles mean NOTHING. Literally there attributes mean nothing. In each of those 10 games my Tackles, one 91 overall Lewan and one 87 overall Conklin, both with high 80s or low 90s pass block. Both athletic. Were beaten in .01 seconds by sub 80 players. It didnt happen at the beginning of the game, but only in the 3rd and 4th qtr when I had a chance to get back in the game and was driving. One drive Taylor Lewan gave up 3 sacks in a row, to a 76 overall DE.

2. The interceptions by the CPU are superman like. Yes I definitly THREW alot of interceptions, half were definitly my fault. But the other half? Just mind reading, flash like reflexes. If I throw a perfectly timed pass, or lob it 10 yards over a guys head, it should not be picked off.

3. Run Blocking - This is for both teams. Attributes dont seem to matter, there were games I blew up and ran for 100+ yards, 4 to be exact. Never more then 4.1ypc, and averaged 3.2 ypc for the 10 games. The CPU was the same, other then a few big runs they were pretty stifled. I went up against a team with Kelechi Osemeli and Alex Mack in the middle, yet neither could get a good block, nor hold one all game.

4. Penalties - You CANNOT use the coach adjustments, unless its to move the slider to Conservative. Aggressive literally results in a penalty almost every, single down. I put it on aggressive pass rush one game and had 32 penalties for 160 yards on offsides alone.

So in conclusion I won 1 of those 10 games, going 1 and 9. And the loss's were almost completely due to the above reasons.

Im going to have to go back to All Pro and see whats what.

BTW Thanks alot for the hard work Flazko. The sliders are great.
Old 09-28-2017, 08:51 AM   #1951
MVP

If you move pass coverage thatís going to make the cpu man coverage tighter?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-28-2017, 08:53 AM   #1952
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Ok I have to go back to All Pro.

Just hammered through the first 10 games of the season, and several things stood out to me, that I just cant handle.

1. My tackles mean NOTHING. Literally there attributes mean nothing. In each of those 10 games my Tackles, one 91 overall Lewan and one 87 overall Conklin, both with high 80s or low 90s pass block. Both athletic. Were beaten in .01 seconds by sub 80 players. It didnt happen at the beginning of the game, but only in the 3rd and 4th qtr when I had a chance to get back in the game and was driving. One drive Taylor Lewan gave up 3 sacks in a row, to a 76 overall DE.

2. The interceptions by the CPU are superman like. Yes I definitly THREW alot of interceptions, half were definitly my fault. But the other half? Just mind reading, flash like reflexes. If I throw a perfectly timed pass, or lob it 10 yards over a guys head, it should not be picked off.

3. Run Blocking - This is for both teams. Attributes dont seem to matter, there were games I blew up and ran for 100+ yards, 4 to be exact. Never more then 4.1ypc, and averaged 3.2 ypc for the 10 games. The CPU was the same, other then a few big runs they were pretty stifled. I went up against a team with Kelechi Osemeli and Alex Mack in the middle, yet neither could get a good block, nor hold one all game.

4. Penalties - You CANNOT use the coach adjustments, unless its to move the slider to Conservative. Aggressive literally results in a penalty almost every, single down. I put it on aggressive pass rush one game and had 32 penalties for 160 yards on offsides alone.

So in conclusion I won 1 of those 10 games, going 1 and 9. And the loss's were almost completely due to the above reasons.

Im going to have to go back to All Pro and see whats what.

BTW Thanks alot for the hard work Flazko. The sliders are great.

What game speed do you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »