Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 08-29-2017, 06:09 PM   #193
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

For cpu or user or both?

Sent from my LGMS330 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-29-2017, 06:13 PM   #194
Rookie

I tried these adjustments my best game i played i lost 27-25 to the seahawks i had the 49ers i felt the pass game was great but they had 157 yards rushing and i had 134 yards rushing. So A little high on both sides. Also i sacked them 7 times they sacked me 6 times but im reading thats more of a EA issue than slider issue. Anyway, everything else played great
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardTitansfan1998
Hey flazo great work man been using your sliders forawhile now. This year with your sliders i feel the runnings a little low and i feel its a littleto easy to pass. Im gonna try bumping running up to 30 and the cpu pass coverage up to 55 and post my results. still great work man.

Old 08-29-2017, 06:13 PM   #195
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
For cpu or user or both?

For both, more so for user. The coverage slider seems worse at 0 but I've barely tested it. The reaction at 0 seems pretty good. I remember in Madden 15 I was using low reaction time, 0-12 and everyone thought I was crazy, this was because I really believed the reaction time was more realistic with a lower setting, I believed the slider was reversed. I've been looking at it the past two days because I've been a little skeptical of the pass defense for both User and CPU, I know a patch is coming but it's really been bothering me
Old 08-29-2017, 06:16 PM   #196
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
For both, more so for user. The coverage slider seems worse at 0 but I've barely tested it. The reaction at 0 seems pretty good. I remember in Madden 15 I was using low reaction time, 0-12 and everyone thought I was crazy, this was because I really believed the reaction time was more realistic with a lower setting, I believed the slider was reversed. I've been looking at it the past two days because I've been a little skeptical of the pass defense for both User and CPU, I know a patch is coming but it's really been bothering me
Oh okay. But if you put it at 0 for cpu wouldnt they be completely oblivios to corner/out/post routes? Sounds wierd but ill give it a try. Cant ever tell with what EAs doing.

Old 08-29-2017, 06:18 PM   #197
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Oh okay. But if you put it at 0 for cpu wouldnt they be completely oblivios to corner/out/post routes? Sounds wierd but ill give it a try. Cant ever tell with what EAs doing.

OR it can mean that a value of 0 disables the slider and forces the players real awareness rating to kick in.. I'm still testing it , I have no definitive answers.
Old 08-29-2017, 06:19 PM   #198
All Star

Flazko's Arena

It feels like 100 reaction is good for cpu and 0 reaction is good for user. I will continue testing and if there is significant differences then I'll share with you guys, if not then I'll leave everything alone and wait patiently for the patch to drop.
Old 08-29-2017, 06:21 PM   #199
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
It feels like 100 reaction is good for cpu and 0 reaction is good for user. I will continue testing and if there is significant differences then I'll share with you guys, if not then I'll leave everything alone and wait patiently for the patch to drop.
Im gonna try a couple short games like this and tell you the results

Old 08-29-2017, 06:22 PM   #200
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Im gonna try a couple short games like this and tell you the results

I am testing with all sliders at default 50 except for pass coverage and pass reaction for both user and cpu. I have it at 0.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »