Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 09-28-2017, 05:10 PM   #2025
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Hmm I haven't been noticing the "cheese" you guys are on all madden. The penalties only come when you Coach Adjust to aggressive right? I only use aggressive tackling for a fumble. Strip ball does cause face mask close to 100% of the time IF you take a bad angle. If it's an important turnover you may want to start switching for good tackles anyway. I've never used aggressive pass rush.

My one issue is INTs. I can't play perfect for 40 plays but I'd like to think I can make the right read 80% of the time. It makes it tough with 100 reaction time because even dumping the ball to the flat or to a running back puts you at risk for a pick 6.

I noticed Raider Ren lowered INTs to 25(right?) for all madden. I was considering doing that and leaving it alone.

I went 3-1 all madden. My offense is pedestrian, 22nd in passing and 18th in rushing, but except for 5 INTs it's been fun.

I get sacked a lot too but really you when you drop back you should count to 2 and a half, maybe 3, then get out of dodge.
Old 09-28-2017, 05:20 PM   #2026
Rookie

But all that said if you guys are switching back to all pro I am too because of "regular" all madden cheese. Like don't go up by 14 in the first half or you're definitely getting 1 play TDed.
Old 09-28-2017, 05:24 PM   #2027
MVP

I think bottom line is all pro is the way to go with these sliders as long as you play football and donít pull any bull lol it will be a good game and you could lose or you will get a kick block or you will miss a kick just donít expect a ďperfect ď game cause there never is a perfect game in the nfl

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-28-2017, 05:27 PM   #2028
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I just wanted to share something with EVERYONE, well, first off I'm not much of a complainer. I enjoy the game for what it is worth. I realize that Madden year after year has its issues and is never a complete game out of the box. There will be patches all throughout the year and majority of the time, those patches force everyone to consistently readjust sliders. I'm not really wanting to do that this year. I want to enjoy the game for what it's worth. I've done testing since day 1 launch and have come to the conclusion I will use default All Pro sliders with Fast game speed, along with with the simulation game style. I've seen 100% legit animations and players playing to their true ratings. I feel it's playing best for what I would like to see out of the game. Each team rating matters for the difficulty of each game, I've played some blow outs and some tough close ones. It's felt all realistic. I'm done with the back and forth on sliders. I'll still help each and everyone of you with issues. Not only have I seen true ratings being played out, I also see leaving sliders at default important for when a patch is released. The Devs tune the patches to default All-Pro, so I wouldn't have to worry about fixing anything. The simulation game style and Fast game speed have given me enough challenge and realistic play. I really love it. If you're interested in what I'm using, view the bottom of the OP "What Does Flazko Use?".
I have found gameplay that best fits my preference and playstyle with default sliders, custom penalties and custom auto subs. Just wanted to share with you guys. I really don't feel a need to respond to anyone who wants to complain. I play the game how I want to play it. Thanks.
Old 09-28-2017, 05:31 PM   #2029
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I just wanted to share something with EVERYONE, well, first off I'm not much of a complainer. I enjoy the game for what it is worth. I realize that Madden year after year has its issues and is never a complete game out of the box. There will be patches all throughout the year and majority of the time, those patches force everyone to consistently readjust sliders. I'm not really wanting to do that this year. I want to enjoy the game for what it's worth. I've done testing since day 1 launch and have come to the conclusion I will use default All Pro sliders with Fast game speed, along with with the simulation game style. I've seen 100% legit animations and players playing to their true ratings. I feel it's playing best for what I would like to see out of the game. Each team rating matters for the difficulty of each game, I've played some blow outs and some tough close ones. It's felt all realistic. I'm done with the back and forth on sliders. I'll still help each and everyone of you with issues. Not only have I seen true ratings being played out, I also see leaving sliders at default important for when a patch is released. The Devs tune the patches to default All-Pro, so I wouldn't have to worry about fixing anything. The simulation game style and Fast game speed have given me enough challenge and realistic play. I really love it. If you're interested in what I'm using, view the bottom of the OP "What Does Flazko Use?".
I have found gameplay that best fits my preference and playstyle with default sliders, custom penalties and custom auto subs. Just wanted to share with you guys. I really don't feel a need to respond to anyone who wants to complain. I play the game how I want to play it. Thanks.

I hear you bro love the work you did and canít wait for the patch and itís funny cause I started a default cfm and was like wow this is working but Iím a slider freak lol

Old 09-28-2017, 05:35 PM   #2030
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
I hear you bro love the work you did and canít wait for the patch and itís funny cause I started a default cfm and was like wow this is working but Iím a slider freak lol

Appreciate it my dude. I recommend for you or any one else reading who is still stuck looking for something that fits them to give it a try. I wouldn't use it if I didn't think it wasn't playing well.
Old 09-28-2017, 05:36 PM   #2031
Pro

I've been using close to default sliders lately. Only changes are human qb acc at 25, int at 35. Cpu qb acc at 35, int 35, run blk at 70. Still your penalties and auto subs. Its been great. I may adjust here and there depending on what I see but I'm also done trying to get perfect sliders.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-28-2017, 05:37 PM   #2032
Rookie

Wow. Color me skeptical but intrigued. I will definitely give it a shot. I was planning on restarting my cfm with the roster that came out today.

Just for the record flazko I think your sliders are pretty much on point.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »