Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings - Page 26 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-29-2017, 06:35 PM   #201
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Here's a very helpful tweet by Rex to answer a bit of you guys with the same two questions.

When's the patch?
Do I have to restart my Cfm after the patch drops?

Old 08-29-2017, 06:39 PM   #202
Rookie

leathrneck34's Arena

OVR: 3

Dude, thanks for these sliders ! With a little tinkering for my skill level in getting good games that cause me to cuss. Which is good lol. Also, your QB fix is spot on and has worked for me ! They now move in the pocket, throw it away and scramble appropriately.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-29-2017, 06:40 PM   #203
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by leathrneck34
Dude, thanks for these sliders ! With a little tinkering for my skill level in getting good games that cause me to cuss. Which is good lol. Also, your QB fix is spot on and has worked for me ! They now move in the pocket, throw it away and scramble appropriately.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Awesome bro! 👍

You're very welcome. Glad you're enjoying yourself.

Edit: You're a prime example of what this community is about. It's about finding a slider set, adjusting it to your preferences / skill level instead of coming here to complain and expect the game to be perfect and expecting someone else to cater to you . Good job.

Last edited by Flazko; 08-29-2017 at 06:46 PM.
Old 08-29-2017, 06:52 PM   #204
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

Hey Flazko 1st thing you are the man with madden sliders, I love your sets.. I am currently up 30-6 in game 1 of my season and it isnt half time yet using your set (not complaining at all on your set) but granted i am decent at this game, 30-6 before the half is a bit out of hand.. i dont cheat the cpu, i choose between 1st 3 coach suggestions & use no hot routes.. i remember in previous madden games the first game was always cake and the sliders "kick in" around game 3 or 4.. is that the same case with this madden as well in your belief?
Old 08-29-2017, 06:55 PM   #205
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
Hey Flazko 1st thing you are the man with madden sliders, I love your sets.. I am currently up 30-6 in game 1 of my season and it isnt half time yet using your set (not complaining at all on your set) but granted i am decent at this game, 30-6 before the half is a bit out of hand.. i dont cheat the cpu, i choose between 1st 3 coach suggestions & use no hot routes.. i remember in previous madden games the first game was always cake and the sliders "kick in" around game 3 or 4.. is that the same case with this madden as well in your belief?
Hmm I think they kick in right away BUT there is a huge randomness that happens in this game, some games the cpu is much more tough and others not so much. Each game truly varies and not to make an excuse but you are using the Patriots right? You should still get some competitive games regardless.
Old 08-29-2017, 07:01 PM   #206
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

Trust me i completely understand what you are saying regarding playing with NE. They are the best team in the game.. I was coming into this game vs KC expecting my def to be solid (especially in the secondary) but their defense to be pretty tough, for fun i will keep you posted as the game progresses.. im hoping it gets tougher for me in the 2nd half.
Old 08-29-2017, 07:05 PM   #207
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
Trust me i completely understand what you are saying regarding playing with NE. They are the best team in the game.. I was coming into this game vs KC expecting my def to be solid (especially in the secondary) but their defense to be pretty tough, for fun i will keep you posted as the game progresses.. im hoping it gets tougher for me in the 2nd half.
Trust me, this year's madden seems much more tough and I also have a new take on sliders, I gave the cpu a little boost to compensate for the fact that it is an AI system and cannot match the human brain / reactions. Previous years I would try to match Cpu and User slider for slider.. Example I would have run blocking 40/40 or 50/50 or whatever, this year I have it currently 25/75, to help the cpu be a little more competitive and match the human brain if possible.. Adjust anything or everything to please your needs.
Old 08-29-2017, 08:06 PM   #208
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

i got game 1 47-16.. setting up game 2 now vs the Saints.. just curious how have your games been playing in your franchise (if you have began yours) & with which team? your madden 17 sets lead me to believe our play style is fairly similar as well as your knowledge & dedication to your sets keep me only following you. ty

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »