Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings - Page 262 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-28-2017, 09:58 PM   #2089
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Try one of the other 4 sets between our two pages. Find the one that best suits you, and then modify that to cater to your playing desires. Madden 18 is far from perfect, but it is a good game as long as you take the time to be honest in what youíre looking for out of it. And youíll have to sacrifice somethings along the way, but thatís all part of it.
Oh I already had a set customized out of the original all pro set that I am fully set with. I just wanted to try default out just to see.

The only real issue and that's really for me to decide how I want the game to play is to either do the custom playbook two controller thing or use the generic books which are really, really, really good
Old 09-28-2017, 10:00 PM   #2090
Rookie

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

End FA and man second year in a row I couldnít make any splashes ... Miami cap is all screwed up lol. Iím forced to build through the draft which is super fun. Holding off till tomorrow but Iím excited for it already.

Looking to target LE,MLB,CB,FS.

Also lost devante Parker. Long story short Iíve decided to do something completely Crazy but I found it to help make building a dynasty tough... every year I take my top three resigning and I draw them randomly ( either out of a hat or whatever) and I choose one. The one I pick I cannot resign.. I either have to tag if I want to keep them or I let them test FA. Itís the first year I have done this and itís pretty cool. Just felt like sharing.... so yeah I drew Parkerís name for year two lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by kwatts81; 09-28-2017 at 10:03 PM.
Old 09-28-2017, 10:01 PM   #2091
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatts81
End FA and man second year in a row I couldnít make any splashes ... Miami cap is all screwed up lol. Iím forced to build through the draft which is super fun. Holding off till tomorrow but Iím excited for it already.

Looking to target LE,MLB,CB,FS.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
What's your cap? Lol I'll have $67 million I believe. I don't remember what exactly it is.
Old 09-28-2017, 10:04 PM   #2092
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
What's your cap? Lol I'll have $67 million I believe. I don't remember what exactly it is.

2 mill and change now lol. Miami cap is screw up in real life too, so itís tough lol especially when you pay DT. Qb salaries (suh) lol
Old 09-28-2017, 10:09 PM   #2093
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
2 mill and change now lol. Miami cap is screw up in real life too, so itís tough lol especially when you pay DT. Qb salaries (suh) lol
Yeah, we don't have too many big contracts, no more Romo or Brandon Carr contracts either.
Old 09-28-2017, 10:11 PM   #2094
Rookie

Quote:
Yeah, we don't have too many big contracts, no more Romo or Brandon Carr contracts either.

Yeah I can tell. Cowboys cashed out in FA in my off season lol picked up Parker and a few others that were solid players
Old 09-28-2017, 10:46 PM   #2095
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Yeah I can tell. Cowboys cashed out in FA in my off season lol picked up Parker and a few others that were solid players
Did anyone notable retire?
Old 09-28-2017, 10:47 PM   #2096
Rookie

Quote:
Did anyone notable retire?

Yes too many to name! Lol Brady finally hung it up after pats won another Super Bowl lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »