Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2017, 01:18 AM   #2105
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsG STyLes
Well FLAZKo had an awesome game earlier today GMeN Vs EaGLes both 9-4. Playing for the division. NOw 10-4 all wit Davis Webb cuz mr I never get hurt eli got injured n was out like 8 weeks also lost DRC 35 weeks torn pectoral also running back Jordan Howard is injured but my backup is Joe mixon took over almost 1000 yards this season but all in all using youre updated sliders 15min 20sec slow fatigue 62 injuries 25 auto subs on point QBs moving in the pocket coverage sacks scrambling throw aways everything is gud slider wise just hope the patch improves stability n frame rate n line play I saw a play where the tight end ran across the line of scrimmage n stood there didn't block didn't go out for a pass nothing 😕he flew like he had a jetpack lol but all n all bro great job on these sliders 💯💯💯💪💪💪

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
The patch should fix the stability, if it's a problem for everyone. I think you should be ok, just gotta be patient for that patch to drop.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2017, 02:07 AM   #2106
Rookie

I'm going back to all madden for a bit. Default all pro is a lot of fun but I just don't feel like I'm going to be challenged without handicapping myself. Plus the Steelers I've built are stacked at basically every position when they're healthy.

As always thanks for keeping us up to date on your new findings. I really think you found a good all madden set up if I can just limit my INTs.
Old 09-29-2017, 02:29 AM   #2107
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
I'm going back to all madden for a bit. Default all pro is a lot of fun but I just don't feel like I'm going to be challenged without handicapping myself. Plus the Steelers I've built are stacked at basically every position when they're healthy.

As always thanks for keeping us up to date on your new findings. I really think you found a good all madden set up if I can just limit my INTs.
After this season ima do all madden test it out I just dnt like like in the 4Q. They become super men breaking tackles like a mad man n running 87 yards lol just M.O. but I'll give flazkos A.M a go 😀💯

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-29-2017, 03:07 AM   #2108
Rookie

Big Bankhead's Arena

Great minds think alike! I’ve been using Default All-Pro with Fast game speed for a while now and it cured my slideritis. As I’ve seen in Madden 17, in Madden 18 if you change just 1 slider it’ll throw the entire game out of wack. Great set man and keep up the good work.
"If you look good, you feel good. If you feel good, you play good. If you play good, they pay good." - Deion Sanders #21

Ravens!
Lakers!
Yankees!

PSN: Spartan387
XBGT: KobraTheKing
Old 09-29-2017, 03:11 AM   #2109
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bankhead
Great minds think alike! I’ve been using Default All-Pro with Fast game speed for a while now and it cured my slideritis. As I’ve seen in Madden 17, in Madden 18 if you change just 1 slider it’ll throw the entire game out of wack. Great set man and keep up the good work.
Haha true! I knew I wasn't the only one enjoying it. I'm staying away from the Slideritis and the default All Pro with Fast game speed has been helping a lot. I think it plays really good for my play style. It works for me. Thanks man.
Old 09-29-2017, 07:41 AM   #2110
Rookie

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Do you know if Jason Witten retired?

Yes he did lol
Old 09-29-2017, 07:41 AM   #2111
Rookie

What’s up fellas kind of new to all this slider stuff but saw this was a pretty active thread but in that aspect of all pro default playing good, is there a chance flazko that default all madden could possibly work or would the AI cheese be there too much?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2017, 07:49 AM   #2112
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PittJKU412
What’s up fellas kind of new to all this slider stuff but saw this was a pretty active thread but in that aspect of all pro default playing good, is there a chance flazko that default all madden could possibly work or would the AI cheese be there too much?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Welcome man! I’m pretty new here to the community and it’s great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »