Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 09-29-2017, 11:43 AM   #2121
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
And something I realize is when you see that guard move follow him lol thatís where the run is going read that o line

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
The biggest problem is it seems the CPU seems to be able to get off the blocks of ANYONE. Some random 71 over backup MLB with 68 blockshed consistently get off the block of Zack Martin. Ok. Sure.

Yet I take someone like Keuchly and I cant grab a guy running RIGHT by me. The new controls are great. But Im not sure how well they work in a users hands.
Old 09-29-2017, 11:51 AM   #2122
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
The biggest problem is it seems the CPU seems to be able to get off the blocks of ANYONE. Some random 71 over backup MLB with 68 blockshed consistently get off the block of Zack Martin. Ok. Sure.

Yet I take someone like Keuchly and I cant grab a guy running RIGHT by me. The new controls are great. But Im not sure how well they work in a users hands.

I dunno bro practice I guess cause I havenít been having issues

Old 09-29-2017, 12:49 PM   #2123
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatts81
Welcome man! Iím pretty new here to the community and itís great.
Yea fellas so am I give it a go you can't go wrong wit either sliders. BOth are AWESOME feed. Bac is greatly appreciated 💯💯💪

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-29-2017, 01:29 PM   #2124
Pro

Man I wish Madden 18 had a day and night cycle that would b AWESOME u feel me like if a game starts @ 400 pm it gets dark or if its a cloudy day within the game it will rain n taper off n the rain will play a factor like drop passes or fumbles players slipping around bad snaps mayb drops on the screen? Like a lil lol what u guys think💯💯😃😃

Old 09-29-2017, 01:54 PM   #2125
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsG STyLes
Man I wish Madden 18 had a day and night cycle that would b AWESOME u feel me like if a game starts @ 400 pm it gets dark or if its a cloudy day within the game it will rain n taper off n the rain will play a factor like drop passes or fumbles players slipping around bad snaps mayb drops on the screen? Like a lil lol what u guys think

I never thought of that Iíve always just figured when itís late itís dark when it rains in rains but weather progression would be sick

Old 09-29-2017, 01:56 PM   #2126
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
I never thought of that Iíve always just figured when itís late itís dark when it rains in rains but weather progression would be sick

Yea it would b AWESOME. They can do it wit battlefield 1 n its frostbite wit fog n rain I think snow

Old 09-29-2017, 02:01 PM   #2127
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I would like them to work on the Challenge System, Fumble recoveries, add pylon or first down sideline dives, add custom draft classes and take the physics engine out and put in a 1000+ animation system so we can get solid animations and movements instead of the stupid physics engine and glitchy animation triggers that they did a half a** job on. Dynamic weather would be nice to.
Old 09-29-2017, 02:08 PM   #2128
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I would like them to work on the Challenge System, Fumble recoveries, add pylon or first down sideline dives, add custom draft classes and take the physics engine out and put in a 1000+ animation system so we can get solid animations and movements instead of the stupid physics engine and glitchy animation triggers that they did a half a** job on. Dynamic weather would be nice to.
Did they bring over same animations wit ingnite engine like redo all animations n put it to frostbite engine it will probably b much cleaner

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »