Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings - Page 272 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-29-2017, 08:18 PM   #2169
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Forgot to mention I also do a point system. I add all the overalls per team of players in trade and make sure it all evens out or is close enough where I don't feel like I'm cheating.
Old 09-29-2017, 08:18 PM   #2170
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I don't make any trades first year and when I do a trade, I only do upto 2 trades a season.

I donít do trades first year either... and I will only trade up if my team is stacked already. Other than that Iím trading down or next year
Old 09-29-2017, 08:32 PM   #2171
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatts81
I donít do trades first year either... and I will only trade up if my team is stacked already. Other than that Iím trading down or next year
I used to only do trades for players that were on the trading block. That feels fair to me also. The cpu put them there so
Old 09-29-2017, 10:33 PM   #2172
Rookie

Yeah the trade logic is a bit off even for madden this year lol. A backup MLB and a 2019 3rd will get you Joe Thomas. A 2019 3rd and a late rounder or two will get Kelechli(sp) Osemelie. On the first roster Landon Collins could be had for a song.

Just to see if I could at one point I traded for Luke Keuchly, Jordan Reed, Marcus Peters, Jalen Ramsey and still had two 1st rounders and like 13 picks overall before I restarted
Old 09-29-2017, 11:23 PM   #2173
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Yeah the trade logic is a bit off even for madden this year lol. A backup MLB and a 2019 3rd will get you Joe Thomas. A 2019 3rd and a late rounder or two will get Kelechli(sp) Osemelie. On the first roster Landon Collins could be had for a song.

Just to see if I could at one point I traded for Luke Keuchly, Jordan Reed, Marcus Peters, Jalen Ramsey and still had two 1st rounders and like 13 picks overall before I restarted
Thanks for the info! Iím definitely gonna use house rules for trading. Gotta keep it real. Still not gonna use house rules for gameplay

Madden 18 CFM
San Francisco 49ers
Year 1 (2017): 4-1

Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/raider_ren82

OS Thread: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-settings.html
Old 09-30-2017, 07:14 AM   #2174
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Thanks for the info! Iím definitely gonna use house rules for trading. Gotta keep it real. Still not gonna use house rules for gameplay
What house rules?
Old 09-30-2017, 07:37 AM   #2175
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
What house rules?
A few of the strictly all-pro gurus are blatantly honest about using house rules while playing their games. I.e., not calling certain plays for example. They restrict what they allow themselves to do so they donít over expose the CPU. To me thatís not sim football at all, and thatís not NFL like at all. You should have to bring your A game every week in order to win. Thatís just my take though. When I play Madden, I want to have to use my whole play book, use my bread and butter plays like real nfl teams do - whatever it takes to win.

In real life NFL, while teams run an average of 60 plays on offense during the course of a game, itís generally the same 10-12 plays out of different formations that they practice during the week, or variations of them. Not saying that they literally run the same 10-12 plays in one game, but their playbook for that week will be based around a dozen or so plays.

Bottom line, I donít want to restrict myself on the field when it comes to running plays.

Madden 18 CFM
San Francisco 49ers

Old 09-30-2017, 07:52 AM   #2176
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

I just donít like to have to force myself to hold back at all.

I also cannot stand when people say ďI want to loseĒ. ďI want to loseĒ- said no ever at the NFL level.

If you find yourself making this statement, you need to find a way to make the game more challenging, while still keeping as much realism as possible.

Madden 18 CFM
San Francisco 49ers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »