Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings - Page 273 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-30-2017, 08:23 AM   #2177
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Man today the stuttering is unbelievable had to quit the game the freezing the pausing after each play I hope EA is aware of this issue

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-30-2017, 08:37 AM   #2178
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsG STyLes
Man today the stuttering is unbelievable had to quit the game the freezing the pausing after each play I hope EA is aware of this issue

That sucks bro. Can you try offline CFM?

Madden 18 CFM
San Francisco 49ers
Year 1 (2017): 4-1

Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/raider_ren82

OS Thread: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-settings.html
Old 09-30-2017, 08:46 AM   #2179
Rookie

My new strategy for getting through a cfm season is to start on default all pro. Then assuming(not to sound arrogant) I go 7-1 or 8-0 in the first half, I'm going to switch to flazkos all madden set.

Two reasons for this: 1 - I'm still 50-50 on the deleting your profile and restarting your cfm issue. I can honestly say I think there are some ghosts left behind. Game speed, difficulty, AI intelligence. I can't put my finger on it but if you start game one on all madden the Browns play like superheroes. When I switched midway through I had balanced defensive battles.

Which brings me to point 2. As my players gain confidence and your season takes shape it gives your team a pretty big advantage especially against poor teams. I hate seeing good players with 35 confidence on opposing teams. I want the full effect. Plus it'll help break the "script" all pro games sometimes fall into.

My best experience so far was playing 4 games all pro default then switching to all madden. Just a throught for you guys
Old 09-30-2017, 09:02 AM   #2180
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
My new strategy for getting through a cfm season is to start on default all pro. Then assuming(not to sound arrogant) I go 7-1 or 8-0 in the first half, I'm going to switch to flazkos all madden set.

Two reasons for this: 1 - I'm still 50-50 on the deleting your profile and restarting your cfm issue. I can honestly say I think there are some ghosts left behind. Game speed, difficulty, AI intelligence. I can't put my finger on it but if you start game one on all madden the Browns play like superheroes. When I switched midway through I had balanced defensive battles.

Which brings me to point 2. As my players gain confidence and your season takes shape it gives your team a pretty big advantage especially against poor teams. I hate seeing good players with 35 confidence on opposing teams. I want the full effect. Plus it'll help break the "script" all pro games sometimes fall into.

My best experience so far was playing 4 games all pro default then switching to all madden. Just a throught for you guys
There may be some truth and maybe not. I had two test CFM ‘s going, both with different difficulty levels, game speeds and player parity scales. Both test CFM’s operated as my inputs specified. This further debunks the whole “you’ve gotta wipe out your profile” each time you make a change to your settings or if a patch comes out. If thats the case, I would advise everyone to wait until February to buy Madden.

Like I’ve said before, I don’t know everything, but a lot of this stuff is placebo.
Us sim players tend to have OCD

Madden 18 CFM
San Francisco 49ers

Last edited by Raider_Ren; 09-30-2017 at 09:04 AM.
Old 09-30-2017, 09:23 AM   #2181
Rookie

Yep no one knows for sure. I'd honestly lean no on most issues but I'm pretty sure there are some CPU AI and game speed ghosts that carry over. And in this case I think that's good. Like I said, I definitely think all madden plays differently game 1 compared to switching midway through, whatever the cause.
Old 09-30-2017, 09:45 AM   #2182
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
That sucks bro. Can you try offline CFM?
Nah I was afraid too but wat I did was clear my local games saves reset my console n wala it worked idk if I figured out something or what but no more stuttering or lag or freezing 🙏🙏😉

Old 09-30-2017, 09:48 AM   #2183
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsG STyLes
Nah I was afraid too but wat I did was clear my local games saves reset my console n wala it worked idk if I figured out something or what but no more stuttering or lag or freezing 🙏🙏😉

Awesome bro!!!!

Madden 18 CFM
San Francisco 49ers

Old 09-30-2017, 10:01 AM   #2184
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I'm not going to give up on all pro, especially not until the patch comes. That patch is going to change a lot, I guarantee it. It does every year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »