Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 10-02-2017, 04:10 PM   #2273
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by PittJKU412
Do you see penalties at default flazko

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Yah. Not as often, but I see a few. I also use Coach Adjustments so the cons of that can be to cause more Penalties.
Old 10-02-2017, 04:11 PM   #2274
MVP

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Consider trying Slow or Normal game speed instead of Very Slow. The game speed has a pretty big affect on the running game.
I've decided on Slow. I always been a very slow Madden player, but this year I'm loving slow. I don't think you can go wrong on normal either, but the game speed defiantly factors into the slider settings.
Old 10-02-2017, 04:14 PM   #2275
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
I've decided on Slow. I always been a very slow Madden player, but this year I'm loving slow. I don't think you can go wrong on normal either, but the game speed defiantly factors into the slider settings.
Same here. Slow with All Madden is nice.
Old 10-02-2017, 04:27 PM   #2276
Pro

Any word on the patch? Someone on another thread said it'll be out late tomorrow morning?
Old 10-02-2017, 04:32 PM   #2277
Rookie

OVR: 1
Thumbs up Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Hey, brother, I want to thank you for the work you put into the Madden series year after year. It seems you put a lot of time into all this. Here is what I have a question about. Could you help me, help explain how the sliders work. As in a breakdown on what each is supposed to do, and how the 0-100 works against the gameplay. There is a lot of confusion on how the sliders affect the game and wanted to ask one of the best to best it down for me.

Thanks,

Sirtoks
Old 10-02-2017, 05:03 PM   #2278
Pro

And flazko for all pro set, I have cpu accuracy at 50. What do you think on that. I probably need to play a few more games on it. I just got barbecued by Aaron Rodgers to the tune of 308 yards two TDs and he went 25-32. That sounds like a good Rodgers game!
Old 10-02-2017, 06:05 PM   #2279
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramrod1987
Love the sliders. I started with your all pro set. Then just adjusted to my needs. I set the season all time sack record with mccoy my first season lol, so moved the cpu pass blocking up quite a bit. Second season is almost over, started looking 100 percent playoff bound. Winston is out and now i might not make the playoffs, which i like actually. Has anyone noticed what happens when your at the end of the game and need a fg to tie or win and the computer calls TO to ice you? It's pretty awesome lol. Only thing that still makes me mad is my kickers stats WON'T show, it shows i kicked 3 fgs last season and 0 this one.
When I read about the kicking stats issue I had to create an account here, I had that same problem in previous madden's, and I found out it only happens when you put your PUNTER to kick the kickoffs.

So if u want your kicking stats to count, try putting your kicker on kickoffs (that was the issue until last year, not sure it will fix it this year tho).
Old 10-02-2017, 06:06 PM   #2280
Rookie

Man my second game against the jags is all defensive so far losing 6-0 on a pick 6

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »