Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings - Page 286 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-02-2017, 06:08 PM   #2281
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomps
When I read about the kicking stats issue I had to create an account here, I had that same problem in previous madden's, and I found out it only happens when you put your PUNTER to kick the kickoffs.

So if u want your kicking stats to count, try putting your kicker on kickoffs (that was the issue until last year, not sure it will fix it this year tho).
Oh, btw I'm a big fan of your sliders Flazko, obviously I tweak it a little so I get more challenge but they're great, been using them for years now, just never had an account in the forum haha.
Old 10-02-2017, 06:41 PM   #2282
Rookie

ramrod1987's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomps
When I read about the kicking stats issue I had to create an account here, I had that same problem in previous madden's, and I found out it only happens when you put your PUNTER to kick the kickoffs.

So if u want your kicking stats to count, try putting your kicker on kickoffs (that was the issue until last year, not sure it will fix it this year tho).
Well that just might work. My punter does so my kick offs. I'll make the change.
Old 10-02-2017, 06:44 PM   #2283
Rookie

Iím so confused after the 8 min mark hit everything and they scored 26 pts

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-02-2017, 06:59 PM   #2284
Rookie

Would 90 speed parity help out with there speed advantage

Old 10-02-2017, 07:08 PM   #2285
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I tried up to week 6 in a cfm and havent lost. There's been close games but Ive won. I had to make a decision, whats more important Realism which is All Pro, or Challenge which is All Madden... I went with Challenge so therefore AllMadden.

I'm using my All Madden set with Slow speed and default 50 penalties. I feel like on All Madden Penalties aren't fair if custom. Since putting them to 50, Penalties seem fair. Also using my auto subs. I'm happy. I prefer to be challenged and have wins be earned so had to settle on AllMadden. I will say default All Pro had very organic and a realistic feel. Like I said, id get a few challenging games but ultimately Id win..

Okay so ur am slider set with 50 penalties? Iíll give it a shot.. Iím also finding games way too easy on all pro
Old 10-02-2017, 08:24 PM   #2286
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatts81
Okay so ur am slider set with 50 penalties? Iíll give it a shot.. Iím also finding games way too easy on all pro

Still a little torn on the two... think Iím going to bump the user wr catching up 5, run blocking 5, and int. See how I like that
Old 10-02-2017, 08:30 PM   #2287
Pro

For your ap set I had cpu accuracy at 50 for two games and I loved it. The second game I played against Detroit and Stafford still played like Stafford! Explosive but erratic! I stymied for the most part but he played exactly how I expected him to!

What I like about accuracy at 50 is that the quarterbacks make very quick decisions and it can really keep you on your toes!
Old 10-02-2017, 08:31 PM   #2288
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PittJKU412
Would 90 speed parity help out with there speed advantage

Yes it will, and 90 parity is awesome. It makes it a game of inches. The downside is that it nerfs the running game for both the user and the cpu big time. If you go from 50 or 60 to 90 in parity, I wouldnít hesitate to increase run blocking by up to 20 for both the user and the cpu. The reason being is that with all of the players at basically the speed, the backs have a hard time getting back to the LOS.

90 really tightens things up. Iíve been debating about going to 90, but Iím hesitant bc I have the game playing well as is. I donít want to spend this whole madden cycle messing around with sliders outside of a few tweaks here and there.

90 parity and slow game speed look awesome paired together, especially when using All-Madden. In fact, if you want to use 15 minute quarters, I recommend a high parity like 90. If you want to use 10-12 minute quarters, then Iíd go with 50 - 60 for parity.

Madden 18 CFM
San Francisco 49ers
Year 1 (2017): 4-1

Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/raider_ren82

OS Thread: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-settings.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »