Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2017, 08:32 PM   #2289
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Yes it will, and 90 parity is awesome. It makes it a game of inches. The downside is that it nerfs the running game for both the user and the cpu big time. If you go from 50 or 60 to 90 in parity, I wouldnít hesitate to increase run blocking by up to 20 for both the user and the cpu. The reason being is that with all of the players at basically the speed, the backs have a hard time getting back to the LOS.



90 really tightens things up. Iíve been debating about going to 90, but Iím hesitant bc I have the game playing well as is. I donít want to spend this whole madden cycle messing around with sliders outside of a few tweaks here and there.



90 parity and slow game speed look awesome paired together, especially when using All-Madden. In fact, if you want to use 15 minute quarters, I recommend a high parity like 90. If you want to use 10-12 minute quarters, then Iíd go with 50 - 60 for parity.


Sounds good I do 15 mins so we will give this a try


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
PittJKU412 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 08:36 PM   #2290
Madden Avenger
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,175
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by PittJKU412
Sounds good I do 15 mins so we will give this a try


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
It canít hurt. Worse case you just revert back. But you should give it an honest chance if youíre gonna try it out. Also, remember to increase run blocking on both sides.
__________________
Currently playing:
Madden NFL 19
MLB The Show 18


Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/raider_ren82
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 08:43 PM   #2291
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
For your ap set I had cpu accuracy at 50 for two games and I loved it. The second game I played against Detroit and Stafford still played like Stafford! Explosive but erratic! I stymied for the most part but he played exactly how I expected him to!



What I like about accuracy at 50 is that the quarterbacks make very quick decisions and it can really keep you on your toes!


Did you win the game? Or at least found it very challenging?
kwatts81 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 08:48 PM   #2292
MVP
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,267
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Yes it will, and 90 parity is awesome. It makes it a game of inches. The downside is that it nerfs the running game for both the user and the cpu big time. If you go from 50 or 60 to 90 in parity, I wouldnít hesitate to increase run blocking by up to 20 for both the user and the cpu. The reason being is that with all of the players at basically the speed, the backs have a hard time getting back to the LOS.

90 really tightens things up. Iíve been debating about going to 90, but Iím hesitant bc I have the game playing well as is. I donít want to spend this whole madden cycle messing around with sliders outside of a few tweaks here and there.

90 parity and slow game speed look awesome paired together, especially when using All-Madden. In fact, if you want to use 15 minute quarters, I recommend a high parity like 90. If you want to use 10-12 minute quarters, then Iíd go with 50 - 60 for parity.
I honestly don't think you can go wrong with any threshold as long as you tweak the sliders to work around the threshold ( like you stated above) I have it set at 0 (slow) and play 15 min qtrs. Last game Bell had 25 carries 104yds 4.1 average vs Browns. I popped off a 65 yrd TD which was beautiful. So whatever works for the player to achieve the desired results.
DaReal Milticket is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 08:51 PM   #2293
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatts81
Did you win the game? Or at least found it very challenging?
Yes I won! I won because I controlled the clock by running the ball A LOT against Detroit. They surprisingly were the number one passing offense in terms of yards.

I lost against Green Bay 30-20 Which wasn't as close as the score suggests. I had a garbage time TD with like 30 sec left.

Rodgers was money, he made me pay A BUNCH if I was in the wrong coverage
asandique is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 08:54 PM   #2294
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatts81
Did you win the game? Or at least found it very challenging?
And yes for my skill level it was challenging. There were a couple occasions against Green Bay I would drag my safety down and if packers called a streak on that side of where I dragged my safety Rodgers would beat the man coverage and get a long gain. That's actually how he got one of his TDs.

At 50 quarterbacks tempo and decision making is faster. And i have cpu pass block at 65!
asandique is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 08:56 PM   #2295
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
And yes for my skill level it was challenging. There were a couple occasions against Green Bay I would drag my safety down and if packers called a streak on that side of where I dragged my safety Rodgers would beat the man coverage and get a long gain. That's actually how he got one of his TDs.



At 50 quarterbacks tempo and decision making is faster. And i have cpu pass block at 65!


Hmmm I may give that a shot. I bumped up some user sliders in flazkos all madden set and want to see how that plays out first
kwatts81 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 10:47 PM   #2296
Rookie
 
Jagsfan24's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Has anyone been able to run quick slant passing plays this year? I have yet had a successful quick slant work for me. The CPU seems to cover the slant and fade really good and even when trying to scramble out the pocket they still have my receivers covered
Jagsfan24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:15 AM.

Top -