Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings - Page 29 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2017, 10:16 PM   #225
MVP
 
dubplate's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Portland, OR
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

I feel the sliders are playing well but unfortunately the amount of BS I am seeing happen to favor the CPU this year is killing the game for me.

I'm all for losing if I am not playing well, but when I am and I see **** like CPU players warping to tackle a ball carrier when he would have had a big gain (most likely a TD), blatant PI not being called, and running into invisible walls to stop me from getting first downs it drives me ****ing bananas.

You fight all game long only to have nonsense like this happen and you have to question why you even bother to play the game.
dubplate is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 06:28 AM   #226
Rookie
 
ramrod1987's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2017
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubplate
I feel the sliders are playing well but unfortunately the amount of BS I am seeing happen to favor the CPU this year is killing the game for me.

I'm all for losing if I am not playing well, but when I am and I see **** like CPU players warping to tackle a ball carrier when he would have had a big gain (most likely a TD), blatant PI not being called, and running into invisible walls to stop me from getting first downs it drives me ****ing bananas.

You fight all game long only to have nonsense like this happen and you have to question why you even bother to play the game.
I'm seeing allot of the same. I'm just messing with sliders until i see what the patch does.
ramrod1987 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 07:43 AM   #227
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

I urge everyone to take a little bit of time and go change each quarterback's Force Ball Trait to "Conservative", helps make quarterbacks to throw ball away more often instead of taking a sack. Let's all be patient and wait for that patch to drop, it is going to fix a lot of defensive issues. I think the set is playing terrific but everyone has their preferences. I personally haven't seen "bad" defensive plays, especially since I use the new Coach Adjustments feature but it can honestly use some work in a few zone coverages.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 08:09 AM   #228
Pro
 
PhillyPhannnn's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I urge everyone to take a little bit of time and go change each quarterback's Force Ball Trait to "Conservative", helps make quarterbacks to throw ball away more often instead of taking a sack. Let's all be patient and wait for that patch to drop, it is going to fix a lot of defensive issues. I think the set is playing terrific but everyone has their preferences. I personally haven't seen "bad" defensive plays, especially since I use the new Coach Adjustments feature but it can honestly use some work in a few zone coverages.


It does help and If people don't wanna do it on EVERY QB at once you can do it by week so just change the QB your playing for the next week as well as his backup.

Also I have a thought do the penalty sliders affect the coach adjustments like If offsides/neutral zone infractions are at say like 65 and you turn pass rush too aggressive will there be a ridiculous amount of those penalties cause the slider is not at default?
Cause I decided to play a game and turn pass rush to aggressive and probably the first 4 plays I got two offsides and one neutral zone, or is that just the norm for turning it to aggressive?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Baseball- Phillies
Basketball- Sixers
Hockey- Flyers
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
PhillyPhannnn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 08:11 AM   #229
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
It does help and If people don't wanna do it on EVERY QB at once you can do it by week so just change the QB your playing for the next week as well as his backup.

Also I have a thought do the penalty sliders affect the coach adjustments like If offsides/neutral zone infractions are at say like 65 and you turn pass rush too aggressive will there be a ridiculous amount of those penalties cause the slider is not at default?
Cause I decided to play a game and turn pass rush to aggressive and probably the first 4 plays I got two offsides and one neutral zone, or is that just the norm for turning it to aggressive?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I saw a few encroachments also when I set to aggressive but not a crazy amount, it wasn't enough for me to want to lower the penalty slider. And I just went ahead and did all the Qbs so I can set up my Cfm
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 09:19 AM   #230
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 174
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I saw a few encroachments also when I set to aggressive but not a crazy amount, it wasn't enough for me to want to lower the penalty slider. And I just went ahead and did all the Qbs so I can set up my Cfm
Do you did all the QBs in main menu or within CFM?
PleasedToMeetMe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 09:50 AM   #231
Banned
 
SteelD34KC's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
It does help and If people don't wanna do it on EVERY QB at once you can do it by week so just change the QB your playing for the next week as well as his backup.

Also I have a thought do the penalty sliders affect the coach adjustments like If offsides/neutral zone infractions are at say like 65 and you turn pass rush too aggressive will there be a ridiculous amount of those penalties cause the slider is not at default?
Cause I decided to play a game and turn pass rush to aggressive and probably the first 4 plays I got two offsides and one neutral zone, or is that just the norm for turning it to aggressive?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I run an almost all Rookie defense and when I put it on agressive ANYTHING I get a ton of penalties. How it should be. Now I did play a game with a fantasy draft team I made of all veterans, and aggressive settings and I saw very few if any penalties.
SteelD34KC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 09:52 AM   #232
Pro
 
PhillyPhannnn's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
I run an almost all Rookie defense and when I put it on agressive ANYTHING I get a ton of penalties. How it should be. Now I did play a game with a fantasy draft team I made of all veterans, and aggressive settings and I saw very few if any penalties.


Well that's good to know I was just curious if penalty sliders and any sliders would be altered because of any coach adjustments made during the game.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Baseball- Phillies
Basketball- Sixers
Hockey- Flyers
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
PhillyPhannnn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:02 AM.

Top -