Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 10-03-2017, 03:00 PM   #2329
Rookie

ramrod1987's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
I tried this new approach as being default for human and mostly default for CPU. I ripped up and down the field with the Bengals against Baltimore and scored two touchdowns pretty easily. I'm not sure this is going to work.
Yeah. I'll keep what i have. Every oncein a while i make an adjustment up or down 1 point where needed but in almost perfect in my eyes.

P.S. Oh who ever told me too move kicker to the kick off position to fix the kickers stats not showing up, it worked, thanks.
Old 10-03-2017, 03:04 PM   #2330
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramrod1987
Yeah. I'll keep what i have. Every oncein a while i make an adjustment up or down 1 point where needed but in almost perfect in my eyes.

P.S. Oh who ever told me too move kicker to the kick off position to fix the kickers stats not showing up, it worked, thanks.
What are you playing with now?
Old 10-03-2017, 03:05 PM   #2331
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
I tried this new approach as being default for human and mostly default for CPU. I ripped up and down the field with the Bengals against Baltimore and scored two touchdowns pretty easily. I'm not sure this is going to work.
If you use EVERYTHING as I have it, you'll get nice results. Too many of you guys pay too much attention to the actual numbers and dont want to use this game speed setting or that speed parity or whatever.

Last edited by Flazko; 10-03-2017 at 03:08 PM.
Old 10-03-2017, 03:07 PM   #2332
All Star

Flazko's Arena

The coverage could be better but thatll come with the patch, whenever that is.
Old 10-03-2017, 03:09 PM   #2333
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I wanted to share something simple that I found that has been working for me. All-Madden brings challenge but it feels so unfair 95% of the time. All-Pro feels so realistic but it isn't challenging all the time. I wanted to find something on All-Pro that would be more challenging but in a realistic way. Here's what I found that has been very good for me;

Skill Level: All-Pro
Game Style: Simulation
Quarter Length: 10 Minutes
Play Clock: On
Accelerated Clock: On
Minimum Play Clock: 25 Seconds
Game Speed: Fast
Auto Flip Defensive Play Call: Off
Ball Hawk: Off
Auto Strafe: Off
Heat Seeker: Off
Switch Assist: On
Coach Mode: Off
Injury: 25
Fatigue: 65
Player Speed Parity Scale: 50
*MY PENALTIES
*MY AUTO SUBS

USER SLIDERS

QB Accuracy: 50
Pass Blocking: 50
WR Catching: 50

Run Blocking: 50
Fumbles: 50

Pass Reaction: 50
Interceptions: 50
Pass Coverage: 50

Tackling: 50

FG Power: 55
FG Accuracy: 40
Punt Power: 55
Punt Accuracy: 95
Kickoff Power: 60

CPU SLIDERS

QB Accuracy: 50
Pass Blocking: 75
WR Catching: 50

Run Blocking: 75
Fumbles: 50

Pass Reaction: 50
Interceptions: 50
Pass Coverage: 50

Tackling: 50

FG Power: 55
FG Accuracy: 40
Punt Power: 55
Punt Accuracy: 95
Kickoff Power: 60

Looks simple huh? Don't let the numbers fool you. Giving the CPU just a little boost to pass blocking and run blocking is all thats needed. All positions will play to thier ratings. The only things I found too easy on All-Pro was, stuffing the run and getting sacks... After giving the CPU a boost in those two areas, it has been enough to get a realistic challenge. Players truly play to their ratings, animations don't look awkward and the Fast game speed brings that true fast reaction and fast NFL speed feel. I'm thinking of marking this my official All-Pro set is maybe just putting it as an Extra Set. I'm telling you, players and team ratings will matter, it's pretty much default with the exception of giving the CPU a little boost to their offensive line. You will really have to work to stop the run or to pressure the qb tobgwy a sack or force an errant pass. Not to mention, staying close to default ensures that the game will be played the way it's intended. You wont have to worry about adjusting anything when a patch drops.. Give it a try.

My man!! Please tell me this all- pro set is challenging to where u are losing games too? If so I値l give this a shot. If not I値l probably try and stick with all-madden
Old 10-03-2017, 03:12 PM   #2334
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatts81
My man!! Please tell me this all- pro set is challenging to where u are losing games too? If so I値l give this a shot. If not I値l probably try and stick with all-madden
I'm losing to giants at halftime 21-17
Old 10-03-2017, 03:13 PM   #2335
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I'm losing to giants at halftime 21-17

we may have found the one boys!!!!

Let me know what kind of results your seeing man. I値l test these bad boys out tonight after work as well.
Old 10-03-2017, 03:14 PM   #2336
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatts81
we may have found the one boys!!!!

Let me know what kind of results your seeing man. I値l test these bad boys out tonight after work as well.
You need more than one game to test. Madden has a randomness in the game. Every game will be different. I suggest 3 games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »