Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 10-04-2017, 11:25 AM   #2409
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Yea I will be flazko. I've bumped sliders up and down from that base trying to fix a few things I notice and it really is the happy medium for me personally with that set. Couple of the issues just won't be as good as i want until a patch hopefully.

For as much tinkering as I've done I still have problems finding the happy medium on pass rush / year long pass blocking vs getting to many sacks. I'm seeing a big variety with the previous setup it's just the swing from no rush to insane rush from game to game is nuts. I love the variety don't get me wrong but if it could be a bit more normalized with a patch I'd be ratatouille.

Same for pass coverage.
Old 10-04-2017, 11:29 AM   #2410
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
Yea I will be flazko. I've bumped sliders up and down from that base trying to fix a few things I notice and it really is the happy medium for me personally with that set. Couple of the issues just won't be as good as i want until a patch hopefully.

For as much tinkering as I've done I still have problems finding the happy medium on pass rush / year long pass blocking vs getting to many sacks. I'm seeing a big variety with the previous setup it's just the swing from no rush to insane rush from game to game is nuts. I love the variety don't get me wrong but if it could be a bit more normalized with a patch I'd be ratatouille.

Same for pass coverage.
Just be patient for that patch. Let's see what it does. I'm working on something for coverages for the All-Pro set now, even though I should probably just wait for the patch.
Old 10-04-2017, 11:39 AM   #2411
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
What an intense game. Thanks for posting so much details lol
Yeah I never felt like I had control of the game.

I threw for under 50%, I believe Bridgewater was RIGHT at 50%.

They ran the ball OK, but just not enough, I think 15 to 17 total runs between two backs.

Keuchly, just so glad I decided on him over Donald or Mack. Either would have been a good choice, but Keuchly is absolutely perfect for a 4-3 defense. He made some huge tackles and big, nasty hits.

Already have week 2 setup and ready to go, going to play it tonight.
Old 10-04-2017, 12:37 PM   #2412
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Guys, I'm trying something out for All-Pro set pertaining to Reaction and Coverage. Trying to see if I can get realistic reactions and better coverage. I feel like players react a little too quick to the ball, they know where the play is going without actually giving better effort and playing coverage. The coverage in zones especially.
Old 10-04-2017, 12:59 PM   #2413
All Star

Flazko's Arena

It seems like anything I do, zones are still screwed up. I really hope they fix it in the upcoming patch...
Old 10-04-2017, 01:11 PM   #2414
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
It seems like anything I do, zones are still screwed up. I really hope they fix it in the upcoming patch...
Were you trying to fix cpu or human? Because I haven't seen much issue at all! Idk how but I've been pretty solid on that front!
Old 10-04-2017, 01:17 PM   #2415
Pro

I'm still using your old AP set, I love it. Bit based on your default settings for your new one. Would you recommend dropping user coverage back to 50? I put cpu accuracy at 50 and cpu pass block is at 65. May try 70. It has played wonderfully!
Old 10-04-2017, 01:17 PM   #2416
Pro

OVR: 4

I played 2 games with the default set up for human and the increased passive and run blocking +75 pass coverage for CPU. Both games were encouraging. Playing with Cincinnati, I lost the Baltimore 34 to 31. Playing with Dallas, I won 23 to 19. Stats looked fine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »