Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings - Page 303 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-04-2017, 01:18 PM   #2417
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

I'm at a crossroads, I have so many people begging for the first version of my sliders.. I want to give you guys what you want so I'll do away with the whole "default mindset" and bring back the All-Pro set you guys have been asking for. I truly hope you all appreciate my work ethic as I'm exhausted from going back and forth but I'm here for you guys. I do this for the community. I'd like to thank those who took the time to message me and beg for that version of All-Pro sliders back. We'll keep it there until the patch comes and go from there... Check the OP, if interested..

Thanks everyone..
Old 10-04-2017, 01:23 PM   #2418
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
Were you trying to fix cpu or human? Because I haven't seen much issue at all! Idk how but I've been pretty solid on that front!
I was working on both but went back to older version of sliders.. Had many people asking for them. Everyone enjoyed the Realism and Challenge from them.. So they're back.. I listen to you guys for the most part..
Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
I'm still using your old AP set, I love it. Bit based on your default settings for your new one. Would you recommend dropping user coverage back to 50? I put cpu accuracy at 50 and cpu pass block is at 65. May try 70. It has played wonderfully!
Old 10-04-2017, 01:24 PM   #2419
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I'm at a crossroads, I have so many people begging for the first version of my sliders.. I want to give you guys what you want so I'll do away with the whole "default mindset" and bring back the All-Pro set you guys have been asking for. I truly hope you all appreciate my work ethic as I'm exhausted from going back and forth but I'm here for you guys. I do this for the community. I'd like to thank those who took the time to message me and beg for that version of All-Pro sliders back. We'll keep it there until the patch comes and go from there... Check the OP, if interested..

Thanks everyone..

Honestly bro you had it nailed before the default works but what you had before the default was almost perfect I was just waiting for the patch cause thereís stuff you canít fix so I think you got it with your sliders

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-04-2017, 01:26 PM   #2420
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
I was working on both but went back to older version of sliders.. Had many people asking for them. Everyone enjoyed the Realism and Challenge from them.. So they're back.. I listen to you guys for the most part..
I mean thanks for bringing them back. I might stick to AM.

If I keep having great games like the past few ones, then Ill stick with AM.

But thanks, Ill try the old AP set as well.
Old 10-04-2017, 01:27 PM   #2421
Pro

Quote:

Thanks everyone..
No thank you for giving us dope sliders year in and year out!
Old 10-04-2017, 01:27 PM   #2422
Pro

Major thing you accomplished with your sliders is having games be different default is like same thing every game

Old 10-04-2017, 01:31 PM   #2423
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
Honestly bro you had it nailed before the default works but what you had before the default was almost perfect I was just waiting for the patch cause thereís stuff you canít fix so I think you got it with your sliders

Thanks man. Appreciate it... I guess I let new ideas run my thinking too much.
Old 10-04-2017, 01:32 PM   #2424
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
I mean thanks for bringing them back. I might stick to AM.

If I keep having great games like the past few ones, then Ill stick with AM.

But thanks, Ill try the old AP set as well.
Thanks man. The AM set is great. I wouldnt see a reason to change. I know you like that AM challenge. Thanks for the support the last two years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »