Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings - Page 307 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-04-2017, 04:15 PM   #2449
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos58
Hey Flazko I am currently in year 1 week 12 of my L.A. Rams franchise. I have used your All-Pro sliders and I've tinkered with them a bit and I like the feel of the game.

Quick question: Would you recommend using Josh's gameplan adjustment for CPU with your sliders?

Thanks
I haven't tried it myself, so I can't say how results are but I don't think it would hurt to try.
Old 10-04-2017, 04:16 PM   #2450
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10

These sliders are awesome! AP set is noice!

I just discovered something simple to help with CPU sacks as well.

Two tweaks that I've been using recently that really help:

1) Adjust CPU QB trait to sense pressure: trigger happy

2) During each game, go into coaching adjustments on defense and adjust pass rush to conservative.

These 2 simple tweaks (that I'm sure many of you have already used) have been MONEY. I'm getting maybe 2-3 sacks a game against the CPU and that's it.

Combined with using a custom playbook for the CPU and this is the hardest challenge the CPU has ever given me. This game is awesome now!
Old 10-04-2017, 04:16 PM   #2451
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriangallant99
Alright, thanks! Also, I saw someone discussing the game speed in your comments. Should I still keep the game speed on fast?
Again, for All-Pro, Normal or Fast are best in my opinion and Slow or Very Slow for All-Madden.
Old 10-04-2017, 05:00 PM   #2452
Rookie

Broncos58's Arena

Ok Flazko thanks. I'm still tinkering and trying to make the game I little more challenging. I'm currently 7-3 and I feel like it's a little too easy still but I'm liking how it's feeling. I've had plenty of close games.

The CPU passing though just needs more work I feel like. I've lowered the pass coverage slider but the CPU still rarely hits over 300 yards in a game and often times has less than 100 yards passing at the beginning of the 4th quarter. It's a little weird too since the Rams don't have great corners.

I'm still trying to fix that a bit. Do you have a specific slider you would suggest altering to make the CPU pass game more effective?

Thanks again
Old 10-04-2017, 05:01 PM   #2453
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Ok Flazko thanks. I'm still tinkering and trying to make the game I little more challenging. I'm currently 7-3 and I feel like it's a little too easy still but I'm liking how it's feeling. I've had plenty of close games.

The CPU passing though just needs more work I feel like. I've lowered the pass coverage slider but the CPU still rarely hits over 300 yards in a game and often times has less than 100 yards passing at the beginning of the 4th quarter. It's a little weird too since the Rams don't have great corners.

I'm still trying to fix that a bit. Do you have a specific slider you would suggest altering to make the CPU pass game more effective?

Thanks again
Wish we could trade defenses. And I would bump up to All-Madden if the All-Pro isn't "challenging enough ". I don't really see much to change for the CPU because then it'll get unreasltic. You're gonna have the CPU over perform.
Old 10-04-2017, 05:08 PM   #2454
Rookie

Broncos58's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Wish we could trade defenses. And I would bump up to All-Madden if the All-Pro isn't "challenging enough ". I don't really see much to change for the CPU because then it'll get unreasltic. You're gonna have the CPU over perform.
Alright yeah I was thinking a move to All-Madden would be necessary. I consider myself an above average Madden player and I wanted to try all-pro with sim this year to see how it would play out. Thanks for the input and I wish we could have that Dallas offensive line haha.
Old 10-04-2017, 05:13 PM   #2455
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I'm at a crossroads, I have so many people begging for the first version of my sliders.. I want to give you guys what you want so I'll do away with the whole "default mindset" and bring back the All-Pro set you guys have been asking for. I truly hope you all appreciate my work ethic as I'm exhausted from going back and forth but I'm here for you guys. I do this for the community. I'd like to thank those who took the time to message me and beg for that version of All-Pro sliders back. We'll keep it there until the patch comes and go from there... Check the OP, if interested..

Thanks everyone..
Waaa bro I thought these were final until patch I think you should wait until the patch drops then from there adjust the sliders?? 🙏🙏💪💪

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-04-2017, 05:23 PM   #2456
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Alright yeah I was thinking a move to All-Madden would be necessary. I consider myself an above average Madden player and I wanted to try all-pro with sim this year to see how it would play out. Thanks for the input and I wish we could have that Dallas offensive line haha.
Haha that's all we got thats playing OK right now. And Glad I could help.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »