Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2017, 11:26 AM   #2577
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Ive used if for an AllMadden set I secretly have stored for a rainy day hahaha
I'm starting my 49ers rebuild with your personal all pro slider but I'm using slow speed and 100 parity 👍
Old 10-06-2017, 11:42 AM   #2578
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylej003
I'm starting my 49ers rebuild with your personal all pro slider but I'm using slow speed and 100 parity 👍
Awesome. Make sure if you like that set you keep it. I may change it to this secret All-Madden set I'm speaking of. I was gonna wait to bump up to All-Madden until season 2 but Ive felt it's a little easy for me to come back and win so I may just bump up to All-Madden before my next game vs Rams Week 4. I won't really remember the current set (my personal set, "What Does Flazko Use?") so keep it if you like it.
Old 10-06-2017, 12:05 PM   #2579
Pro

Idk if anyone has noticed this but with cpu coverage at 85, the cpu makes it an extreme priority to stop the pass if it means giving up chunk run play after chunk run play.

I just had my best rushing attack and one of my worst passing games against Detroit.

The next game I put coverage back at 80 and the defense felt more balanced alert to both run and pass
Old 10-06-2017, 12:35 PM   #2580
Rookie

Quote:
Awesome. Make sure if you like that set you keep it. I may change it to this secret All-Madden set I'm speaking of. I was gonna wait to bump up to All-Madden until season 2 but Ive felt it's a little easy for me to come back and win so I may just bump up to All-Madden before my next game vs Rams Week 4. I won't really remember the current set (my personal set, "What Does Flazko Use?") so keep it if you like it.

Yea I gotta Bump up to AM next game

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-06-2017, 12:43 PM   #2581
Rookie

Quote:
First game went decent giving the set a couple games, I won 33-31 I had 12 sacks and the throws they would make would always be 15-30 yard passes over and over it was either a sack or a huge gain threw the air it was also Anderson because I hurt newton in first quarter and the throws were very weird floaty throws
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2017, 01:11 PM   #2582
Rookie

DrewTheBkBoy's Arena

On the All Pro set I think the offense is too easy. Like it feels like all offense no defense. I'm playing Jets vs Browns and neither of us has punted and it's middle of the third. Straight touchdowns. And a bunch of long plays as well. Linemen can't even get off the blockers and Jets and Browns have not the greatest OL.
Old 10-06-2017, 01:55 PM   #2583
Banned

Flazko I’m using “your” all pro sliders is it cool if I use fast you think it will change the games much since you use normal

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-06-2017, 02:25 PM   #2584
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewTheBkBoy
On the All Pro set I think the offense is too easy. Like it feels like all offense no defense. I'm playing Jets vs Browns and neither of us has punted and it's middle of the third. Straight touchdowns. And a bunch of long plays as well. Linemen can't even get off the blockers and Jets and Browns have not the greatest OL.
Again, and again and again, there is a patch coming that will fix defense issues. Zone coverages are broken, man to man is ok but could be better, a lot of issues. Be patient til then.

Edit: And lower pass blocking if you cant get off blocks but don't complain about "too many"sacks because that's the whole point of the boost given to them with pass blocking at 65.

Last edited by Flazko; 10-06-2017 at 02:27 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »