Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2017, 10:46 AM   #2705
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonermagic88
Yes, purple set. I was getting zero pass rush on a bad line, no matter how many people I brought. And this was with Kony Ealy, Kerrigan, Jonathan Allen etc.
Meanwhile I'm keeping a back or re in to pass protect on every pass play and am getting destroyed by a 4 man rush.
As for drops, I feel like 50 is the minimum catch for human. I know I don't have any great wrs, but I had multiple should have been catches that lazily fell out of the receivers hands as soon as contact was made. Some of them late enough they should have been fumbles.

Sent from my VS995 using Operation Sports mobile app
Strange, the CPU pass block is at 40, I'm getting pass rush when it's set at 100. As for drops, I rarely see any at 45+, unusually keep it between 40-45. You fan raise and lower whatever you need to make the gameplay more enjoyable for yourself. I mean, look at "What Does Flazko Use?" Section. That's what I use and there's a few things I have at 100 and I have no issues.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2017, 10:47 AM   #2706
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
I may give all pro a shot. Nothing against you, I just feel like the cpu is cheese on AM no matter what.
I'm just stuck in a spot where AP is a guaranteed win and AM isn't fair.

I can understand, All-Madden is not for everyone, it can be unfair. To be honest, Ive only been using it until the big patch drops so I can see if defense on All-Pro improves.
Old 10-07-2017, 10:54 AM   #2707
Pro

soonermagic88's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I can understand, All-Madden is not for everyone, it can be unfair. To be honest, Ive only been using it until the big patch drops so I can see if defense on All-Pro improves.
Agreed. I may be too hot headed to put up with AM. It just sucks that even with the different gameplay style implementations, it seems like you can't get a balanced, true to ratings game with AP or AM.

Old 10-07-2017, 10:56 AM   #2708
Banned

Quote:
Agreed. I may be too hot headed to put up with AM. It just sucks that even with the different gameplay style implementations, it seems like you can't get a balanced, true to ratings game with AP or AM.

One thing about this game is every ability they give you like changing pass blocking or coverages on defense needs to be utilized for true football balance

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-07-2017, 10:56 AM   #2709
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:

With All-Pro you can but not with All-Madden. Just wait for the patch to fix some issues and the game will be solid. Its coning this week.
Old 10-07-2017, 10:59 AM   #2710
Rookie

Quote:
I may give all pro a shot. Nothing against you, I just feel like the cpu is cheese on AM no matter what.
I'm just stuck in a spot where AP is a guaranteed win and AM isn't fair.

Just make adjustments on the ap set till wins are not guaranteed. That’s what I did.
Old 10-07-2017, 10:59 AM   #2711
Rookie

Broncos58's Arena

Wow C.J. Prosise runs a sweep, gets decked by Robert Quinn, fumbles the ball, ball goes flying, Russell Wilson scoops it up and runs for 50 yards before he is tracked down and tackled by Sampson Ebukam.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2017, 11:00 AM   #2712
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatts81
Just make adjustments on the ap set till wins are not guaranteed. That’s what I did.

Also do not test a slider set with just one game... to give a set a fair shot you need to play around three games with it honestly

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »