Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2017, 06:37 PM   #281
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
Are you PS4 or xbox?

Xbox GT: Hunkerdown
Mixer: HUNKERDOWN
Twitch: Hunkerdownuga

Madden 18 - Falcons Offline CFM/ Browns Online CFM
Xbox One. I honestly haven't seen any freezes. If I do then I'll try a default roster but for now I'm enjoying the edited traits a lot.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 06:39 PM   #282
MVP
 
Hunkerdown's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Orlando
Posts: 4,612
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Xbox One. I honestly haven't seen any freezes. If I do then I'll try a default roster but for now I'm enjoying the edited traits a lot.
What roster you use a base? I am not getting freezing inside of CFM. If I just edit roster in CFM.

Xbox GT: Hunkerdown
Mixer: HUNKERDOWN
Twitch: Hunkerdownuga

Madden 18 - Falcons Offline CFM/ Browns Online CFM
Hunkerdown is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 06:41 PM   #283
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
What roster you use a base? I am not getting freezing inside of CFM. If I just edit roster in CFM.

Xbox GT: Hunkerdown
Mixer: HUNKERDOWN
Twitch: Hunkerdownuga

Madden 18 - Falcons Offline CFM/ Browns Online CFM
I found a roster BY Apathy. It's updated. Pretty solid. Using it until there's a roster update by EA but I went ahead and started my cfm with his roster. I edited all qbs traits 67 overall and up. Only traits I edited was the Force Pass and Throw Ball Away.
__________________
We Dem Boyz

Last edited by Flazko; 08-30-2017 at 06:44 PM.
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 06:46 PM   #284
MVP
 
Hunkerdown's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Orlando
Posts: 4,612
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I found a roster BY Apathy. It's updated. Pretty solid. Using it until there's a roster update by EA but I went ahead and started my cfm with his roster. I edited all qbs traits 67 overall and up. Only traits I edited was the Force Pass and Throw Ball Away.
Okay, the roster I had was just ea base roster with qb edits. hope it goes well with you. You also see continued testing on high motor trait, results so far are even more positive.

Xbox GT: Hunkerdown
Mixer: HUNKERDOWN
Twitch: Hunkerdownuga

Madden 18 - Falcons Offline CFM/ Browns Online CFM
Hunkerdown is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 06:47 PM   #285
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
Okay, the roster I had was just ea base roster with qb edits. hope it goes well with you. You also see continued testing on high motor trait, results so far are even more positive.

Xbox GT: Hunkerdown
Mixer: HUNKERDOWN
Twitch: Hunkerdownuga

Madden 18 - Falcons Offline CFM/ Browns Online CFM
I'll let anyone know if I see any funny business with this whole roster edited traits thing. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 06:57 PM   #286
MVP
 
dubplate's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Portland, OR
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Madden 18 thinks their funny..
https://twitter.com/just_davidmyers/...90035837956096


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That sucks and is the wonky stuff I was referring to in my post last night.
dubplate is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 07:09 PM   #287
Rookie
 
Abass76's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Question what will after we have done the updates and rosters get updated once the season starts will we have to do this all over?


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Abass76 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 07:30 PM   #288
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Flazko (or anyone really), I've been using your auto subs but for some reason my 3rd running back keeps getting subbed in and not my 2nd RB? What can i do? I use panthers and my running backs are JStew, Christian M and Artis Payne in my depth chart but artis payne keeps coming in and not mccaffrey
tylertarbet is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:16 PM.

Top -