Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings - Page 37 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-30-2017, 07:37 PM   #289
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I keep a close eye on everyone's thread. We're all a community. All of our goals are to help make everyone's experience the best as possible. We're all a big Madden family.

Exactly! I very much do the same thing. But I love that we all have different takes on how to actually set up the sliders.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-30-2017, 07:37 PM   #290
Rookie

Riggins's Arena

OVR: 0

All-Pro might just be too easy for me (not that I'm very good at the game,) but beating the Steelers with the Browns using a rookie QB shouldnt be a cake walk. I won 37-19, I think the sliders themselves are good. Am still seeing too many fumbles. I think this could be due to more bigger hits bc of the slow game speed. Big Ben didn't play awful he was like 20 for 30 for 220 and no TDs and 1 INT but it concerns me that there's not much of a challenge. I think part of that is still the A.I. coaching and players lacking actual awareness/necessary pressure to win
Old 08-30-2017, 07:57 PM   #291
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Exactly! I very much do the same thing. But I love that we all have different takes on how to actually set up the sliders.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Yes. We all have different takes on sliders and settings and that caters to different audiences in the community. At the end of the day we all just want to enjoy the game and we all help each other to do so.
Old 08-30-2017, 08:00 PM   #292
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylertarbet
Flazko (or anyone really), I've been using your auto subs but for some reason my 3rd running back keeps getting subbed in and not my 2nd RB? What can i do? I use panthers and my running backs are JStew, Christian M and Artis Payne in my depth chart but artis payne keeps coming in and not mccaffrey
Hmm strange. I manually sub sometimes with a flick of the right stick. When you're picking your play, you flick it over until you see "Spell RB".
Old 08-30-2017, 10:09 PM   #293
Pro

Ok shout out to Josh for making a great, great, great discovery about the qb traits.......that made this game like 10 times harder lol and I love it
Old 08-30-2017, 10:46 PM   #294
Rookie

Great thread sirs, question.......what sliders do I put CPU pass coverage and reaction time at to make passing easier for me? Vice versa, what should I set my player pass reaction and pass coverage to make my defense play better against CPU? I ask because I've seen so many forums that swear one or both of these sliders are reversed. And if they are reversed then are they reversed for only CPU or both CPU and PLAYER? Thanks.
Old 08-30-2017, 11:03 PM   #295
Pro

What is this I hear about the reaction time slider being reversed? Is that true?
Old 08-31-2017, 02:08 AM   #296
Just started!

Hey there. So I tried these sliders on my franchise. I played 4 games before using the sliders, all of these games ending with pretty big scores (42-13, 37-28, 27-25, 51-30 all wins), using the Eagles and playing against Redskins, Chiefs, Giants and Chargers respectively, playing at All-Pro with no changes yet. Used the sliders vs Cardinals, didn't I reach the 4th quarter and the game was already 51-27 (in this case I threw 4 picks, 3 picksixes, which was actually very annoying for me, but actually Cardinals secondary is pretty good so I'll let it pass). Details that I could mention in comparison of no sliders vs sliders are these ones:

- With no sliders, all 4 past teams did actually ran a lot of yds against me, between 125-150 yds, and I think Melvin Gordon almost got to 200. With sliders vs Cardinals, almost all runs against me were tackles for loss, and only like 3 carries were for 10 or lil bit more yds. Good, but bad at the same time because I don't feel like too much competition vs opposite running game.

-With no sliders, all 4 past times did actually sack my QB like 7-8 times. With sliders, Cardinals didn't actually touch my QB, or maybe only got sacked once or twice. Very good point in this one.

-Big plays with sliders are actually a lil bit more limited than with no sliders, but I don't usually tend to do too much big plays anyway so that's not an issue.

What I could actually mention, and I dunno' if I'm just unlucky or what, but 40 at injuries seems too high for me. Wentz, Blount, Ertz, Sproles, Fletcher Cox and Ronald Darby all got injured in those 5 games I did. That doesn't actually make any sense for me.

Anyway, I don't know if you have any other settings that could be used or modified to balance those little things such as running game, crazy INTs, lots of injuries and all that stuff. Overall, it's a good set and I know the game just got out last week so I imagine you're still working on those details. Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »