Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2017, 12:40 AM   #3073
Pro

IK720's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Whenever I kickoff it's a touchback. Whenever the CPU kicks off it's to the goal line or 1 yard line. Have you noticed this? I'm using your AM set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-11-2017, 12:59 AM   #3074
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

OVR: 0

I think the defensive holding slider is glitched because I have still yet to see a defensive holding call all year even with it set to 80 and I went into to the options during a game and said defensive holding was on 50 so I think there is a glitch where no matter what you set it to it doesn't recognize it.
Old 10-11-2017, 03:48 AM   #3075
Pro

soonermagic88's Arena

OVR: 6

Just finished another overtime thriller. AP set, 12 minute quarters.
Dak was throwing all over me and I thought it was going to be over by halftime. By halftime he only had 2 incompletions and one was a pick 6 that kept me in it. The combination of him and Witten was killer.

As for the running game, it felt good. Take away a 73 yard td run, my starter averaged 4 ypc exactly.

Overall it was a fun game, was able to buckle down and only give up 10 in 2nd half/overtime to complete the comeback victory with my rookie qb. Was much more patient passing in this game and just took what I was given, which wasn't much. Still only had a 55% completion percentage, but no picks.

Sent from my VS995 using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by soonermagic88; 10-11-2017 at 03:50 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2017, 03:48 AM   #3076
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

So was using your money set on AM difficulty, loved it. Only problem I had in the game I played was I had no running game, and by that I mean when I started the play I would see an open hole but the moment I gave the ball to my RB the defenders would break from their block and tackle me at the line of scrimmage

Maybe need to lower the reaction for them?
Old 10-11-2017, 07:40 AM   #3077
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos58
Hey Flazko, a couple questions.

Have you heard anything about sliders not being totally in effect in a franchise until a few games are played? I've heard stuff about that but I don't know if they have any merit to them. Do you know anything about it?

Also, what is the purpose of setting sliders in the main menu of Madden and then importing them into a CFM? I'm just curious as to why that is recommended by many slider forums.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Operation Sports mobile app
I remember I used to be one of those guys who didn't believe Sliders took affect until after a few games, I think it was just in my head, especially this year. I think they take effect immediately.

I also think most people like to set everything in main menu and then import into CFM because it's easier to do it that way but there are also some people who think it has an affect on getting the proper gameplay. An other thing I think that's just in our heads.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:40 AM   #3078
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphalpha
What is the difference between each of these slider sets?
The different levels of skill and different takes on gameplay.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:42 AM   #3079
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IK720
Whenever I kickoff it's a touchback. Whenever the CPU kicks off it's to the goal line or 1 yard line. Have you noticed this? I'm using your AM set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, noticed it a bit, really the only thing is to raise kickoffs a little higher. Majority of kickoffs should he touchbacks, there should rarely be returns in today's game.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:43 AM   #3080
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
I think the defensive holding slider is glitched because I have still yet to see a defensive holding call all year even with it set to 80 and I went into to the options during a game and said defensive holding was on 50 so I think there is a glitch where no matter what you set it to it doesn't recognize it.
It's "BROKEN" this year.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/MVbqUlJ4Fxy2Q/giphy.gif

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »