Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2017, 10:56 AM   #3105
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

I just take a picture bro cause I got iPhone too

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2017, 11:23 AM   #3106
Rookie

Broncos58's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Idiot post of the day belongs to Raider Ren

Does anyone know how to post a box score of the games that you've played OR how to upload a picture of your results. I have an iPhone. I took a few pics from my Rams opener and wanted to share them with you guys, but for the life of me, i cannot figure out how to do so. I can type everything up, but that's a royal pain in the asterisk....
Go to quick reply, and on the left there will be a little arrow pointing up. Click that and it will bring up an expanded reply space, and on the bottom there will be buttons to click to upload pictures

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-11-2017, 11:33 AM   #3107
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyeaglefn
I noticed the Bonus sets don't have the disclaimer that says they are intended for user vs cpu game.

Would Red be the best set for a CFM with 32 user teams using All Pro?

We found All Madden makes defense way too OP and our QB's are averaging less than 200 yards a game passing because everyone is covered.
Do I seriously have to put that for every set? Smh
Give me a second.

And yeah I think red set would work good.

Last edited by Flazko; 10-11-2017 at 11:35 AM.
Old 10-11-2017, 12:34 PM   #3108
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Hey Flazko just starting off saying i like your sliders ive had some great games using your all pro set. So im trying to find a set that balances sim, challenge, realistic amount of penalties and allows me to use 15 minute quarters. I was getting decent results on the blue set when you had hum and cpu tackling at 60 (for whatever reason penalties are less when tackling is at 50) I also get consistently high passing 300 plus every game both sides and my run game is almost non existent. Ive tried Raider Rens sets but unfortunately for me penalties disappeared save for a ton of OPI called on me which was weird. Sorry if im being a pain but slideritis has gotten to me. I love the "feel/ebb and flow" your blue set had previously. I love AP, tried AM and liked it but things felt off for my style of play.

I used Armors sets for years but im really only finding success with what im trying to get this year with your blue set. Ill let you know what im using to see if you can help me out.

Im using 15 min quarters, 13 second runoff. Quick playcall, zoom camera on offense, defensive perspective camera on defense, auto flip defense.

Here are my differences on blue set:
Offside 70,Off Holding 70
Human
Pass block 50,Run Block 45, Tackling 60
CPU
Pass Block 70, Run Block 70, Int 35, Tackling 60

Everything is great except issues stated above with consistently high passing numbers and i also see 4 sacks minimum per side and some games gets out of control. Other than those things im over the moon. Everything else plays out great. Really would appreciate any help.

Also was wondering if you use your penalties as is for purple or green sets or default and do you see decent penalties on default?

Thanks in advance im goin nuts over here.

Last edited by Rickyfins75; 10-11-2017 at 12:38 PM.
Old 10-11-2017, 01:30 PM   #3109
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
Hey Flazko just starting off saying i like your sliders ive had some great games using your all pro set. So im trying to find a set that balances sim, challenge, realistic amount of penalties and allows me to use 15 minute quarters. I was getting decent results on the blue set when you had hum and cpu tackling at 60 (for whatever reason penalties are less when tackling is at 50) I also get consistently high passing 300 plus every game both sides and my run game is almost non existent. Ive tried Raider Rens sets but unfortunately for me penalties disappeared save for a ton of OPI called on me which was weird. Sorry if im being a pain but slideritis has gotten to me. I love the "feel/ebb and flow" your blue set had previously. I love AP, tried AM and liked it but things felt off for my style of play.

I used Armors sets for years but im really only finding success with what im trying to get this year with your blue set. Ill let you know what im using to see if you can help me out.

Im using 15 min quarters, 13 second runoff. Quick playcall, zoom camera on offense, defensive perspective camera on defense, auto flip defense.

Here are my differences on blue set:
Offside 70,Off Holding 70
Human
Pass block 50,Run Block 45, Tackling 60
CPU
Pass Block 70, Run Block 70, Int 35, Tackling 60

Everything is great except issues stated above with consistently high passing numbers and i also see 4 sacks minimum per side and some games gets out of control. Other than those things im over the moon. Everything else plays out great. Really would appreciate any help.

Also was wondering if you use your penalties as is for purple or green sets or default and do you see decent penalties on default?

Thanks in advance im goin nuts over here.
Have you tried my Green Set?
Old 10-11-2017, 01:37 PM   #3110
Pro

Did the patch change fatigue? I see you lowered fatigue and auto subs

Sent from my LGLS755 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-11-2017, 01:39 PM   #3111
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
Did the patch change fatigue? I see you lowered fatigue and auto subs

Sent from my LGLS755 using Operation Sports mobile app
I don't think so, I've just seen my running back disappear in the 4th qtr and so did richnav
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2017, 01:57 PM   #3112
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Have you tried my Green Set?
Not yet but i was leaning towards trying it out. What do you set penalties to on that one? Ive seen you tell some people its safe to somewhat customize penalties with it. Are you seeing them on default?

Also wondering about speed parity and what changes when its moved from 50 to 100. Sorry if thats been asked.

Last edited by Rickyfins75; 10-11-2017 at 01:59 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »