Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 08-31-2017, 07:50 PM   #329
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

So I can't stop the run at all flazko how low could I drop run block for then u think n still be competitive

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-01-2017, 11:29 AM   #330
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
So I can't stop the run at all flazko how low could I drop run block for then u think n still be competitive

That's really for you to determine. There is no possible way I can tell you what will be perfect for your skill level.
Old 09-01-2017, 11:59 AM   #331
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813

You could just do what I did pensfan, drop run block and fumbles back to default at 50. Works good for me. I can't stop the run worth a damn either

Part of it is because I'm so use to abusing the hit stick lol. And I've been made to look silly a few times.

Also find a way to simultaneously up your stick skills and your understanding of pursuit angles. Especially if your usering a LB or S. That will help.
Old 09-01-2017, 12:42 PM   #332
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
You could just do what I did pensfan, drop run block and fumbles back to default at 50. Works good for me. I can't stop the run worth a damn either

Part of it is because I'm so use to abusing the hit stick lol. And I've been made to look silly a few times.

Also find a way to simultaneously up your stick skills and your understanding of pursuit angles. Especially if your usering a LB or S. That will help.
Definitely agree about the pursuit angles, this is why I'm not too bad at stopping the run. Sometimes I allow a 150+ game by the cpu but not too often. Noticed how the cpu jukes and spins this year? I love it
Old 09-01-2017, 01:07 PM   #333
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Definitely agree about the pursuit angles, this is why I'm not too bad at stopping the run. Sometimes I allow a 150+ game by the cpu but not too often. Noticed how the cpu jukes and spins this year? I love it
Yeah , Bell spun me crazy on the play before I knocked him out the game and I thought James Conner wasn't gonna do much and then I get blasted for 105 lol.

Pissed me off haha
Old 09-01-2017, 07:20 PM   #334
Rookie

Hey FLAZKO just want to know how many penalties from each team do you get in a game, I noticed it's not so realistic cause I have a least 5/6 total (no holdings at all). Kind of weird :/
Old 09-01-2017, 07:21 PM   #335
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthrocker29
Hey FLAZKO just want to know how many penalties from each team do you get in a game, I noticed it's not so realistic cause I have a least 5/6 total (no holdings at all). Kind of weird :/
Around 12-14 a team. Each game varies but never less than 10 a team.
Old 09-01-2017, 07:22 PM   #336
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Majority of the calls are face mask and offensive holding.. There are a bit of False Starts and Defensive Pass Interference.. Rarely encroachment or clipping or defensive holding

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »