Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2017, 07:50 PM   #329
Pro
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

So I can't stop the run at all flazko how low could I drop run block for then u think n still be competitive


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
PensFan813 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 11:29 AM   #330
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
So I can't stop the run at all flazko how low could I drop run block for then u think n still be competitive


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
That's really for you to determine. There is no possible way I can tell you what will be perfect for your skill level.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 11:59 AM   #331
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
So I can't stop the run at all flazko how low could I drop run block for then u think n still be competitive


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
You could just do what I did pensfan, drop run block and fumbles back to default at 50. Works good for me. I can't stop the run worth a damn either

Part of it is because I'm so use to abusing the hit stick lol. And I've been made to look silly a few times.

Also find a way to simultaneously up your stick skills and your understanding of pursuit angles. Especially if your usering a LB or S. That will help.
asandique is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 12:42 PM   #332
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
You could just do what I did pensfan, drop run block and fumbles back to default at 50. Works good for me. I can't stop the run worth a damn either

Part of it is because I'm so use to abusing the hit stick lol. And I've been made to look silly a few times.

Also find a way to simultaneously up your stick skills and your understanding of pursuit angles. Especially if your usering a LB or S. That will help.
Definitely agree about the pursuit angles, this is why I'm not too bad at stopping the run. Sometimes I allow a 150+ game by the cpu but not too often. Noticed how the cpu jukes and spins this year? I love it
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 01:07 PM   #333
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Definitely agree about the pursuit angles, this is why I'm not too bad at stopping the run. Sometimes I allow a 150+ game by the cpu but not too often. Noticed how the cpu jukes and spins this year? I love it
Yeah , Bell spun me crazy on the play before I knocked him out the game and I thought James Conner wasn't gonna do much and then I get blasted for 105 lol.

Pissed me off haha
asandique is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 07:20 PM   #334
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Hey FLAZKO just want to know how many penalties from each team do you get in a game, I noticed it's not so realistic cause I have a least 5/6 total (no holdings at all). Kind of weird :/
earthrocker29 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 07:21 PM   #335
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthrocker29
Hey FLAZKO just want to know how many penalties from each team do you get in a game, I noticed it's not so realistic cause I have a least 5/6 total (no holdings at all). Kind of weird :/
Around 12-14 a team. Each game varies but never less than 10 a team.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 07:22 PM   #336
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Majority of the calls are face mask and offensive holding.. There are a bit of False Starts and Defensive Pass Interference.. Rarely encroachment or clipping or defensive holding
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:25 AM.

Top -