Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 09-03-2017, 12:42 AM   #361
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Every single game I've played has come down to the last play or an onside kick. Something is definitely not right.

Sliders have been competitive which is great but I have yet to see any one-sided games.
Old 09-03-2017, 01:53 AM   #362
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubplate
Every single game I've played has come down to the last play or an onside kick. Something is definitely not right.

Sliders have been competitive which is great but I have yet to see any one-sided games.
Never heard anyone complain because games were "too competitive" lol congratulations.
Old 09-03-2017, 02:27 AM   #363
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Not the worst problem to have, but it would be nice to see some blowouts every once in a while. Currently I'm not seeing any variety.
Old 09-03-2017, 02:29 AM   #364
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubplate
Not the worst problem to have, but it would be nice to see some blowouts every once in a while. Currently I'm not seeing any variety.
I wouldn't complain honestly but I can understand it may get boring for some people.
Old 09-03-2017, 10:08 AM   #365
Pro

If we didn't want to download that patch somehow, all I gotta do is set my Xbox to go offline right?
Old 09-03-2017, 12:08 PM   #366
Pro

Are any of you noticing that the cup calls too many shot plays especially on long yardage situations?
Old 09-03-2017, 01:01 PM   #367
Rookie

OVR: 1

attempted to adjust the sliders myself by mixing your findings with A&S, got about one solid game in until everything when south, so back to your OP settings. decided to try something different with the settings, leaving the main menu on default, changing game speed to very slow and the minutes of course and making all other changes within the CMF per OP. idk if its just me but animations look smother with main menu on very slow and CMF speed on normal
Old 09-03-2017, 01:29 PM   #368
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghxstbeezy
attempted to adjust the sliders myself by mixing your findings with A&S, got about one solid game in until everything when south, so back to your OP settings. decided to try something different with the settings, leaving the main menu on default, changing game speed to very slow and the minutes of course and making all other changes within the CMF per OP. idk if its just me but animations look smother with main menu on very slow and CFM speed on normal
may leave main menu as is and try slow speed instead of normal in CFM

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »