Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2017, 01:25 PM   #4049
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
One big difference this year. Go into your CFM and make any kind of change (roster, slider, whatever...heck, go into the autosub screen and just hit the confirm button). What happens? Well, the CFM will autosave...but, watch for a second....you'll notice your profile saves too.

In previous years, you wouldn't get the profile save within CFM until you had gone into a CFM game and then played it or exited out. I noted that games played without that CFM profile save in past years had way more warping and graphical artifacts. I can't definitively state or prove that this had a major effect on the gameplay, but it was interesting for sure (note also that every time you start the game, the game triggers a profile save in the main menu, essentially overwriting past profile saves done from within CFM).

With the profiles pretty much saving within CFM before starting each game this year (as long as you do something), I think we're seeing a lot more consistency with respect to the CFM sliders 'kicking-in'.

That's my theory anyways...nothing that can really be proven, but it is a definite difference.
Very interesting. I'll keep my eyes open and observe this myself. Thanks for sharing.
Old 10-28-2017, 02:58 PM   #4050
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Try the purple set first.
Do you consider purple more challenging than personal?
Old 10-28-2017, 03:11 PM   #4051
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy

I’ve used both and I feel the personal set is tough but playable if that make sense

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2017, 03:42 PM   #4052
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
I’ve used both and I feel the personal set is tough but playable if that make sense

Does that mean you consider purple more difficult?
Old 10-28-2017, 04:01 PM   #4053
Banned

Quote:
Does that mean you consider purple more difficult?

Yeah but also I lower cpu coverage and reaction so I dunno bro you might be better player than me but based off just the numbers I’d say his purple set not personal set is harder

Old 10-28-2017, 04:15 PM   #4054
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
In some aspects. Most important thing about my personal is the cpu defense sliders.
Old 10-28-2017, 06:18 PM   #4055
Just started!

Been playing with the All Madden sliders you posted a few pages back, Flazko. Having some close games, passing is definitely still challenging, but two things: running is pretty easy (my RB had a 313-yard game on 30 carries, and every other game he's been in the high 100's), and my defense is getting a lot of picks. Five games into the season, I've had games with 3 picks against Tennessee, 4 picks against Buffalo and 5 picks against Houston.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2017, 06:27 PM   #4056
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by guster73
Been playing with the All Madden sliders you posted a few pages back, Flazko. Having some close games, passing is definitely still challenging, but two things: running is pretty easy (my RB had a 313-yard game on 30 carries, and every other game he's been in the high 100's), and my defense is getting a lot of picks. Five games into the season, I've had games with 3 picks against Tennessee, 4 picks against Buffalo and 5 picks against Houston.

Damn I wanna know your secret cause I don’t have games like that maybe once in a while 150 rushing or 350 passing and maybe a 3 pick game but wow

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »