Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2017, 11:29 PM   #4089
Rookie

Riggins's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

I tried using the sliders the exact way you do and the three things I noticed were 1. I still think it looks arcady when not on very slow and the normal speed forces me to do dumb things I usually wouldn't do. 2. I was getting to the opponent's QB way to easy, I'd use David Irving (replayed the Cowboys/Skins game from today) and get a speed rush inside every time. As a house rule I only run into the QB when rushing I don't hit square or X, but I still sacked Cousins 5 times in the first half with Irving. However, one thing I didn't think of was maybe Washington has the OL injuries in Madden too and I was going up against scrub OL. So idk I'm not too worried about that, if I'm getting unrealistic sack stats but the other stats are good and the game is competitive I can't complain. 3. 15 minute quarters with 15 second runoff just seems like too many plays for me, I ran the ball a lot and had inflated rushing yards. Passing did seems good but I feel like I was calling the same plays over and over just too many play calls for me.

Here's the adjustments I was going to make.

12 minutes
15 second runoff
63 fatigue
Very Slow speed

Do you think those will play OK on the set of sliders that you use?

Fratagonia on YouTube, Fratagonia Sports Gaming.
Old 10-29-2017, 11:31 PM   #4090
Banned

🤡

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-30-2017, 12:25 AM   #4091
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggins
I tried using the sliders the exact way you do and the three things I noticed were 1. I still think it looks arcady when not on very slow and the normal speed forces me to do dumb things I usually wouldn't do. 2. I was getting to the opponent's QB way to easy, I'd use David Irving (replayed the Cowboys/Skins game from today) and get a speed rush inside every time. As a house rule I only run into the QB when rushing I don't hit square or X, but I still sacked Cousins 5 times in the first half with Irving. However, one thing I didn't think of was maybe Washington has the OL injuries in Madden too and I was going up against scrub OL. So idk I'm not too worried about that, if I'm getting unrealistic sack stats but the other stats are good and the game is competitive I can't complain. 3. 15 minute quarters with 15 second runoff just seems like too many plays for me, I ran the ball a lot and had inflated rushing yards. Passing did seems good but I feel like I was calling the same plays over and over just too many play calls for me.

Here's the adjustments I was going to make.

12 minutes
15 second runoff
63 fatigue
Very Slow speed

Do you think those will play OK on the set of sliders that you use?
Which sets of sliders u use ? Also make sure u go to FLAZKo op n see if he updated any of his sliders

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2017, 12:27 AM   #4092
Rookie

Riggins's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsG STyLes
Which sets of sliders u use ? Also make sure u go to FLAZKo op n see if he updated any of his sliders

Using the teal set that he says he uses.

Fratagonia on YouTube, Fratagonia Sports Gaming.
Old 10-30-2017, 12:46 AM   #4093
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggins
Using the teal set that he says he uses.
U hav it set exactly how he has it ? To the main menu n youre CFM how many games did u play? It usually takes a out 4 to 5 games also the team u using after r games if it's still the same adjust it to youre liking n see gud luc 😃💯

Old 10-30-2017, 09:09 AM   #4094
Rookie

Good game against a bad bears team, cpu rushing yards are still low, but my defense is stacked and I play aggressive on first down a lot. Going to play a few more games and see how it plays out

Play the Seahawks next so this will be a good test for me. Also Rhodes is off to a very hot start, 3 ints in two games!
Old 10-30-2017, 09:24 AM   #4095
Rookie

skillz25's Arena

Just curious, has anyone tried playing on All Pro with all User sliders at 20 and all CPU sliders at 80 (or something in that range)? How difficult was the game?

I was thinking about trying this out in a new CFM, but wanted to see if anyone has been down that path.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2017, 11:30 AM   #4096
Just started!

Any way to reduce sacks on the purple set? Sorry if this has been answered already.

Averaging anywhere from 10 to 13 a game. lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »