Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2017, 03:03 PM   #4169
Rookie

skillz25's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Just an FYI, for my personal set, switched to Slow game speed, lowered user reaction and coverage to 40. Everything is perfect. I'm Beyond happy.
I just wanted to make sure this wasn't a typo. Lowered the USER or CPU reaction and coverage? 'Cause on the main page, you have the change for game speed to slow, but the USER reaction and coverage are still at 85, But the CPU reaction and coverage are at 40.
Old 11-01-2017, 03:18 PM   #4170
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillz25
I just wanted to make sure this wasn't a typo. Lowered the USER or CPU reaction and coverage? 'Cause on the main page, you have the change for game speed to slow, but the USER reaction and coverage are still at 85, But the CPU reaction and coverage are at 40.
Typo. What's on the op is correct.

CPU Reaction + Coverage at 40.
Old 11-01-2017, 05:19 PM   #4171
Banned

I’m sure all you guys have seen a coach make a boneheaded call and that’s why your team lost the game well now I’m the bonehead that made that stuuuuuupid call lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2017, 05:23 PM   #4172
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
I’m sure all you guys have seen a coach make a boneheaded call and that’s why your team lost the game well now I’m the bonehead that made that stuuuuuupid call lol

Don't worry, I got two back to back Defensive pass interference called on me with 18 seconds left in game on two hail mary plays to set the redskins up at the 1 yard line with no time left. They throw a slant to Jordan Reed and beat me 34-32. I call bs but whatever. Now I need to win out with 4 games left to make the playoffs. I'm 7-5, Eagles lead division at 9-3. The NFC is a tight race for playoffs. We'll see what happens.
Old 11-01-2017, 05:25 PM   #4173
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I'm pretty irritated by what happened. I honestly feel cheated of a win but oh well. I'll get over it. All-Madden can be such crap sometimes but I need that challenge or I'll run through everyone.
Old 11-01-2017, 05:28 PM   #4174
Banned

Yeah I was up by 1 and was running the clock out and then the were out of TO and less then a minute then I decided I would throw a screen and fumbled!! Then they drove on my and scored the Winning TD!!! Ahhhhhhhb

Old 11-01-2017, 05:29 PM   #4175
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
Yeah I was up by 1 and was running the clock out and then the were out of TO and less then a minute then I decided I would throw a screen and fumbled!! Then they drove on my and scored the Winning TD!!! Ahhhhhhhb

I don't mind losing, it's why I play on All-Madden but majority of the time I lose because of either a fumble, interception or penalty lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2017, 05:31 PM   #4176
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I don't mind losing, it's why I play on All-Madden but majority of the time I lose because of either a fumble, interception or penalty lol

Yeah I’ve come to grips with losing I would always complain and all pro being too easy but then complain about all madden so finally I was like except the challenge or go back to all pro lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »