Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2017, 07:51 PM   #4297
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
Some people think I’m order for the patch to work you got to delete your profile and start over basically

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I don’t buy that at all, but if it makes people feel better, have at it!

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror
Old 11-04-2017, 11:24 PM   #4298
Rookie

Is it just me or did they do something to pass blocking??? I went into a practice and I was standing there for about eight seconds so many times before the rush even got there?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Old 11-04-2017, 11:33 PM   #4299
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgwrestler11
Is it just me or did they do something to pass blocking??? I went into a practice and I was standing there for about eight seconds so many times before the rush even got there?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Lol I dunno bro I just played a game with the saints and got sacked 8 times lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-05-2017, 08:41 AM   #4300
All Star

Flazko's Arena

You guys are all over the place after this patch lol everything is fine, it's all in your heads. I really don't think they messed with too much stuff, especially things they didn't mention in the notes. R-E-L-A-X.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/3o85x...oDKKs/200w.gif
Old 11-05-2017, 08:44 AM   #4301
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
Flazko what are you seeing with the catching?
If you're asking if it feels any different since the patch: It feels the same to be to be quite honest lol.
If you're asking how it feels using it at 80, it's pretty balanced because a lot of times on a lower catching setting they would drop it when a defender is near or every single time they get hit, but the cpu wouldn't have this issue. You know how All-Madden can be sometimes.

So since highering it to 80 I think it'd balanced, not every catch is made and they still doing always hold on to the ball but it's a lot more fair compared to the cpu. I could hit stick the cpu and they still hold on to it lol. It's been a tiny bit better since the patch but as for the User catching the ball, it's felt about the same.

Last edited by Flazko; 11-05-2017 at 08:48 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2017, 08:51 AM   #4302
All Star

Flazko's Arena

The patch / updates are installed into the actual game, you cannot play online if you do not update so therefore it makes sense that you don't have to delete your profile or restart CFM or anything, the patch /update is applied to everything in the game. I've seen enough people ask Rex and Clint these types of questions on Twitter to be 100% sure that you don't have to deleted your profile or restart anything for the patch to work.. You guys don't have to delete your profile to get the full affect of the patch / update. You guys are fine.
Old 11-05-2017, 09:01 AM   #4303
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Only reason I like to ever delete my profile is when it feels buggy or laggy and/or I want to readjust sliders and use a different slider set. It's a placebo, we don't know that it actually does anything but some of us do it because it makes us feel a little more confident that we've pretty much "cleaned our cache" and now we'll get the full effect of the new sliders or settings we're going to use now. I understand, the Madden Community can create all these theories and get things stuck in our heads. This is probably because the Devs don't like to share too much info on the game, so we assume they add hidden effects in the game. Some of us believe there's more than sliders that effect the gameplay, or some of us believe you have to restart your cfm after a patch, Ect.... It's totally understandable for you guys to be freaking out after a patch or possibly be imagining things. For all we know, some of our theories could be true, but we'll never truly know unless actual proof is provided by a developer.

Last edited by Flazko; 11-05-2017 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Typos
Old 11-05-2017, 09:13 AM   #4304
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I for sure, don't know everything about the game but I've been purchasing madden for a very very very long time and I've developed something I like to call "Madden Sense", it's kind of like common sense but for Madden. Basically, there's somethings that I can pretty much guarantee wouldn't be likely to be true. My Madden sense will tell me that some things just don't make sense, based on how the devs have built and ran their game over the years. I mean, I could be wrong, I'm a human, but it keeps me from going insane with the game, year after year lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »