Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings - Page 56 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-06-2017, 04:27 PM   #441
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

You are not seeing the statue sack issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-06-2017, 04:33 PM   #442
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superreds
You are not seeing the statue sack issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As stated before, since I've been doing the "QB Trait Edit trick" , I have not had an issue with this "statue sack" thing other people have been experiencing.

(if interested in this "trick" check out the screen shots at the bottom on Opening Post under "Extra Tip" )
Old 09-06-2017, 04:45 PM   #443
Pro

OVR: 4

My impressions of the new set post patch is they are significantly tougher. May be too tough in the area of pass blocking. Throwing also a challenge.
Old 09-06-2017, 05:07 PM   #444
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
My impressions of the new set post patch is they are significantly tougher. May be too tough in the area of pass blocking. Throwing also a challenge.
Ultimate goal in my slider sets over the years is REALISM.
I added a new goal to go along with REALISM...... that's CHALLENGE... I want to bring a little more challenge this year for "Sim heads" and All-Pro fans. I agree, these are more challenging, and I think that makes it more fun. Expect my set to be realistic as possible and also challenging. I want people to get a real challenge from all pro.. Because let's be honest, all madden is unnecessarily challenging... All madden will boost cpu and nerf user. It will also be ridiculously hard for the sake of being hard, such as fumbling the ball in the last 2 mins of a game, throwing a crucial interception to a guy who jetpacked 10 yards in 2 seconds when you're trying to make a comeback, Ect. ALL MADDEN is just straight bs.. So therefore I want to make all pro challenging WITHOUT taking away from the realism aspect.
Old 09-06-2017, 05:09 PM   #445
Rookie

Sounds dumb but I'm new to all this, how do I download the patch

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-06-2017, 05:12 PM   #446
All Star

Flazko's Arena

To be specific towards the topic of Pass Blocking, there should very rarely be a perfect pocket. Passing pockets should be collapsing for the most part, you should never get more than 5 seconds in the pocket, here and there you see guys get 8 seconds in the pocket but very rarely... Real life football is about making quick decisions or buying some time by moving around or out of pocket ala Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson, Cam Newton, Ect. This is the reason for my current pass blocking setting. You should feel nervous and scared once that ball is hiked, get rid of it asap! It will cause qbs to make quick decisions either for the better or worse (big play or interception). Also, not to mention that pressuring qbs creates more occurrence of throwing errant passes.

Edit: You should take advantage of assigning slide protections to your Offensive Line every pass play and / or hot route a TE or RB to help in pass blocking.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-06-2017 at 05:22 PM.
Old 09-06-2017, 05:16 PM   #447
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupertechmobowL99
Sounds dumb but I'm new to all this, how do I download the patch

Simply turn on your Xbox One or Playstation 4. You should be prompt to download before you are able to start up the game.
Old 09-06-2017, 05:21 PM   #448
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Simply turn on your Xbox One or Playstation 4. You should be prompt to download before you are able to start up the game.

Does it do it automatically or do I have to do it, I logged in to PS4 network and madden and it updated to 1.02 I believe, is that correct? Thanks for the help

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »