Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 09-06-2017, 05:23 PM   #449
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupertechmobowL99
Does it do it automatically or do I have to do it, I logged in to PS4 network and madden and it updated to 1.02 I believe, is that correct? Thanks for the help

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Depends on your settings, if you have it to automatically update or not. And I'm not sure exactly what version the update is. I can check when I'm home if you haven't already figured it out. I believe as long as you are connected to internet, you will not be allowed to play until you have updated the latest version.
Old 09-06-2017, 05:25 PM   #450
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Depends on your settings, if you have it to automatically update or not. And I'm not sure exactly what version the update is. I can check when I'm home if you haven't already figured it out. I believe as long as you are connected to internet, you will not be allowed to play until you have updated the latest version.

Yup as long as your hooked to the Internet it will prompt you

Old 09-06-2017, 05:26 PM   #451
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko

Cool thanks brother

Old 09-06-2017, 07:10 PM   #452
Rookie

Hey Flazko and company. Just dropping by to say I really appreciate you getting an update out so soon after the first mini patch. I turned on my PS4 today and panicked slightly when I saw the update downloading.

Been using settings OP and I'm very pleased. Getting too many sacks even with the QB trait fixes but my defensive ratings are stellar. Personally I liked injuries better at 40. Yes having an injury timeout every couple plays throws things off, but that happens in real life all the time. I've only had one guy truly miss a game since the switch and I'm back to 100% healthy now(knock on wood).
Old 09-06-2017, 07:35 PM   #453
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Hey Flazko and company. Just dropping by to say I really appreciate you getting an update out so soon after the first mini patch. I turned on my PS4 today and panicked slightly when I saw the update downloading.

Been using settings OP and I'm very pleased. Getting too many sacks even with the QB trait fixes but my defensive ratings are stellar. Personally I liked injuries better at 40. Yes having an injury timeout every couple plays throws things off, but that happens in real life all the time. I've only had one guy truly miss a game since the switch and I'm back to 100% healthy now(knock on wood).
I use injuries at 40 for my personal use. I agree 100%
Old 09-06-2017, 08:38 PM   #454
Rookie

jwa19921203's Arena

Anybody having an issue with formation subs in CFM? I've tried both online and offline, with different teams, and I still get blank screens when I go into it. I can L1/R1 between offense and defense, but the screen is otherwise blank. Can't view or change anything.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-06-2017, 09:15 PM   #455
MVP

OVR: 6

Well I hope you don't give up on the game like some sadly have. Gonna give yours a shot since ive used them last year and they were great.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
Old 09-06-2017, 09:43 PM   #456
Pro

We don't have to restart cfms right? If I asked this before, my bad I forgot

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »