Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2017, 07:53 AM   #4609
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsG STyLes
1st game wit the patch saw awesome things using FLAZKo teal set QB AI is on point I saw. New animations just finished playing my CFM against the Texans both teams are 82 overall my defense is 91 overall I won. Big 66 to 27 deshawn Watson was scrambling like crazy he had 2 rushing TDs also had 2 pick 6 n 4 fumbles chk out my stats I knw FLAZKo gonna make Minor adjustments but it was Awesome they had 7 sacks I had 3 half was coverage sacks plus intentional grounding by me 1st time ever lol Attachment 143536Attachment 143537Attachment 143538Attachment 143539Attachment 143540

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Nice stats, you crushed them lmao , I may only make minor adjustments to cpu run blocking and possibly cpu pass blocking, not sure yet because everything has looked really good to me. I think this title update made the sets play better not worse, so I'm pretty happy so far.
Old 11-21-2017, 08:04 AM   #4610
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Nice stats, you crushed them lmao , I may only make minor adjustments to cpu run blocking and possibly cpu pass blocking, not sure yet because everything has looked really good to me. I think this title update made the sets play better not worse, so I'm pretty happy so far.
Cool bro everything was smooth I saw blitz pick ups wit iD the Mike both my CBs had pass interference calls saw my defense play their zones n react. I made them one dimensional. It was Awesome bro I'm sure u will find the right settings 😝😝💯

Old 11-21-2017, 08:08 AM   #4611
All Star

Flazko's Arena

For Purple Set and "What Does Flazko Use" Set;

- Cpu Run Blocking AND Pass Blocking have been increased.

- User Run Blocking has been decreased.

I did not make the changes in black or a different color because some people cannot see the colors. If you use the Purple Set or "What Does Flazko Use" Set, please go check the slider updates on OP.

Last edited by Flazko; 11-21-2017 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Typos
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2017, 08:12 AM   #4612
MVP

OVR: 4

I've played 3 quarters post patch on AM with the purple set. I'm playing with Dallas and leading the Giants 21-3.

-Running is probably too easy. I have 243 rushing thru 3 quarters. I have a 77 yard run due solely to the pancake glitch.
-CPU pass defense is good. I'm only completing 50% of my passes.
-I've seen no scrambling at all from Eli. He's 8-16 with a pick.
-CPU run offense is good. Darkwa has over 120 yards rushing so far. The Giants have been run heavy with 28 rushes to 16 passes.
-One strange thing is that the first pass I threw was incomplete, but there was a flag. The referee said "Pass interference, offense", but it was actually on the defense. Aside from that, there really wasn't much contact. Odd.
Old 11-21-2017, 08:29 AM   #4613
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
I've played 3 quarters post patch on AM with the purple set. I'm playing with Dallas and leading the Giants 21-3.

-Running is probably too easy. I have 243 rushing thru 3 quarters. I have a 77 yard run due solely to the pancake glitch.
-CPU pass defense is good. I'm only completing 50% of my passes.
-I've seen no scrambling at all from Eli. He's 8-16 with a pick.
-CPU run offense is good. Darkwa has over 120 yards rushing so far. The Giants have been run heavy with 28 rushes to 16 passes.
-One strange thing is that the first pass I threw was incomplete, but there was a flag. The referee said "Pass interference, offense", but it was actually on the defense. Aside from that, there really wasn't much contact. Odd.
Eli is a pocket passer I dnt think he will run period lol but deshawn was scrambling everywhere play action plays roll outs he had 2 rushing TD on me he also had 4 fumbles 2 he lost n 1 returned for a touchdown had to put a spy on him 😝😝

Old 11-21-2017, 08:40 AM   #4614
All Star

Flazko's Arena

So guys, only two things really concern me that I would like to take a deep look at :
1. Cpu defense reaction (while using Simulation Game style on All-Madden).
2. AI Controlled Qbs reactions to pressure / scrambling.

Not to mention that cpu shedding blocks vs user running the ball on All-Madden has also been tuned hence the decrease to user run blocking slider for Purple Set and my personal set..
These are good updates EA addressed. I would like to really observe how the cpu is reacting to the pass on All-Madden /Simulation. I also would like to observe the qb AI when it comes to recognizing pressure. I would just like to keep an eye on these aspects of gameplay and adjust sliders if necessary. All other updates that came in this patch are fine with current sliders. Basically, what I'm saying is that, there shouldn't have to be too much adjusting to any of the sets. I've already adjusted the cpu pass and run blocking and the user run blocking for Purple Set and My personal set. Cpu defense reaction may be the only thing left to adjust in the near future but for now everything looks great. 👍

Last edited by Flazko; 11-21-2017 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Typos
Old 11-21-2017, 08:40 AM   #4615
Rookie

Im using the All Pro Blue set. Anyone know how they are holding up since the new update?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2017, 08:44 AM   #4616
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by webbjay82
Im using the All Pro Blue set. Anyone know how they are holding up since the new update?
1. Only minor things were adjusted for All-Pro in the title update.
2. There were adjustments for Competitive game style, which I do not use for my sets.
3. If there were any updates for Simulation game style, it was specifically for All-Madden.

Therefore, I think the blue set is fine. Most of the general gameplay fixes were to bugs. There were some fixes that may affect all difficulties and game styles but theyre minor, you may not notice them.

Here's the full patch notes... https://www.gamespot.com/articles/bi.../1100-6455118/

Last edited by Flazko; 11-21-2017 at 08:48 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »