Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings - Page 60 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-07-2017, 12:44 PM   #473
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
I also just saw on josh's thread he made no changes to the quarterbacks and he said they played great!
Quote:
How are your games going? I haven't been able to play since I've been really busy so all I can do is keep up with this thread for now!

And I got a question flazko, I don't know if you've noticed it or not but when you do josh's play calling trick, have you noticed the cpu doing too many shot plays or play action plays? Especially on third and long situations?
I haven't done "Josh's Playcall trick" just the Trait edit. But the sliders are playing very well, the patch was small but it helped enough. I'm patiently waiting for the roster update on Friday so I can begin my FRANCHISE (CFM) . I'm still going to go ahead with the QB Trait Edit for my CFM.
Old 09-07-2017, 12:45 PM   #474
All Star

Flazko's Arena

What exactly is his (Josh) Play call theory or what?
Old 09-07-2017, 01:02 PM   #475
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
What exactly is his (Josh) Play call theory or what?
Let's say you're playing against the giants the next week.
After you get done with playing your game you take control of the giants into the next week. Go into gameplanning and ganeplan for Red zone offense and defense. Sim the training and do the same for your team. Then play the game.

You haven't been doing that. And you haven't experienced anything out of whack in terms of playcalling?
Old 09-07-2017, 01:17 PM   #476
Pro

And you don't believe in the whole re installing the game thing do You?

I was thinking of doing that
Old 09-07-2017, 01:18 PM   #477
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Let's say you're playing against the giants the next week.
After you get done with playing your game you take control of the giants into the next week. Go into gameplanning and ganeplan for Red zone offense and defense. Sim the training and do the same for your team. Then play the game.

You haven't been doing that. And you haven't experienced anything out of whack in terms of playcalling?
Hmm I remember last year seeing a thread of someone who did that. I haven't tried it. There's also an other individual who takes control over all 32 teams and he edits playbooks specifically for each team. He edits their play calling for certain downs. He uploads all the playbooks for everyone to download. I haven't tried any of that stuff. I've been pretty happy. MAYBE I'll take a look at it...
Old 09-07-2017, 01:22 PM   #478
Pro

Quote:
Hmm I remember last year seeing a thread of someone who did that. I haven't tried it. There's also an other individual who takes control over all 32 teams and he edits playbooks specifically for each team. He edits their play calling for certain downs. He uploads all the playbooks for everyone to download. I haven't tried any of that stuff. I've been pretty happy. MAYBE I'll take a look at it...
When I get to get a game in later, I'll try to just play it without joshs little trick. and see how it comes out.

That's really the only thing setting this back for me because this is playing great
Old 09-07-2017, 01:24 PM   #479
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
And you don't believe in the whole re installing the game thing do You?

I was thinking of doing that
No I don't.
Old 09-07-2017, 02:09 PM   #480
Pro

Quote:
No I don't.
Ok, I was wondering because it gets pretty frustrating when it's 3rd and 8 and the computer decides to call a play fake to take a shot down the field

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »