Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-28-2017, 03:34 PM   #4801
Rookie

nickaepi's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Is there an easy was to change them back after your game? I don't want to leave them like that for the CPU games. Also have you noticed any more fumbles as a result?
I haven't went back and changed them. Fumbles I'm guessing just keep 48 or above. I'm not a slider guy.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

3DS- Bravely Default
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2017, 06:26 PM   #4802
Rookie

OVR: 1

Flazko, in the slider set you're currently using, I noticed some changes in the penalty sliders. Specifically to Holding being at 65.

Is that change made in both the Main Menu and CFM menu, or only in CFM, while keeping Holding at 70 in the Main menu?
Old 12-28-2017, 07:04 PM   #4803
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilliamsthe24
thanks! what adjustments did you make?

User
Qb 65
Rblock 65
Pass coverage 80
Pass reaction 80
Taking 80
Cup
Pass reaction 35
Pass coverage 35

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-03-2018, 12:13 AM   #4804
Rookie

tylorlenart's Arena

Since i've been playing more often i find the game a bit easier. I guess since I was out a while took me a while to get back into the game. In the all-pro version some games i just blow out my opponents while other games are tough. Do you think i should try to move up a set or just finish out the season with this set and move up if needed next season. Right now i'm 5-1.
Old 01-03-2018, 06:12 AM   #4805
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylorlenart
Since i've been playing more often i find the game a bit easier. I guess since I was out a while took me a while to get back into the game. In the all-pro version some games i just blow out my opponents while other games are tough. Do you think i should try to move up a set or just finish out the season with this set and move up if needed next season. Right now i'm 5-1.

I feel you bro seriously all madden is the only way to go

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2018, 11:23 AM   #4806
Just started!

yerko's Arena

I switched from Flazko's All-Pro to All-Madden sliders and I feel like I can't get the perfect balance.

All-Pro- my brother and I just destroy the CPU.

All-Madden- games are closer but there is so much unrealistic, almost cheese-like happenings with the CPU.

My biggest issue is the QB scrambling right now. When I face a QB like Wilson, I expect this and adjust with spies & contains. I don't feel like I should have to do this against Brady though. Every QB is quick to pull the ball down and run and I can't figure out why.

Also, even when I set spies, my players are just shadowing the QB and allowing a gain of 3-4 yards. They are not aggressive when the QB is moving forward.

Is there a specific slider that makes the CPU QB so quick to pull the ball down and start scrambling?

I believe if the QB scrambling was minimized, Flazko's All-Madden sliders would be hands down the best I've played with...
Old 01-03-2018, 07:22 PM   #4807
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerko
I switched from Flazko's All-Pro to All-Madden sliders and I feel like I can't get the perfect balance.

All-Madden- games are closer but there is so much unrealistic, almost cheese-like happenings with the CPU.

My biggest issue is the QB scrambling right now. When I face a QB like Wilson, I expect this and adjust with spies & contains. I don't feel like I should have to do this against Brady though. Every QB is quick to pull the ball down and run and I can't figure out why.

Also, even when I set spies, my players are just shadowing the QB and allowing a gain of 3-4 yards. They are not aggressive when the QB is moving forward.

Is there a specific slider that makes the CPU QB so quick to pull the ball down and start scrambling?

I believe if the QB scrambling was minimized, Flazko's All-Madden sliders would be hands down the best I've played with...
I think this is a product more so of the current 1.08 patch along with QB traits. iMac2307 is doing some heavy testing with various QB traits. Check out his findings on the ZERO Slider Adjustments & High Motor thread. Not saying that you can't use custom sliders because I certainly do, but pairing sliders with a few minor edits from time to time can work wonders.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror
Old 01-03-2018, 07:40 PM   #4808
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerko

I would change Wilson to balanced instead of Mobile & scrambling to balanced in the trait screen otherwise Wilson turns into another running back. He'll still scramble but not as much like in real life.

Playing:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »