Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 09-08-2017, 08:48 AM   #513
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Have you guys determined that acc clock affects fatigue?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-08-2017, 12:56 PM   #514
Pro

I hear accelerated clock at 20 was what was affecting qb play......i forgot which thread it was but they said it made a huge difference when it was down to 13. I'm gonna try this when I get home later
Old 09-08-2017, 01:55 PM   #515
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Been Working on Pass blocking this morning, expect a little update to it in a while. I'm trying to find a balance of pocket collapse and averaging out less than 7 sacks a game per team

Yes I don't want 10 sacks a game but I also want the O Line and D Line interactions realistic, I want the qb to not be so comfortable every pass play. There should very rarely ever be a perfect pocket but as I said I don't want 10 sacks a game per team.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-08-2017 at 01:58 PM.
Old 09-08-2017, 03:32 PM   #516
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

I have to really compliment you your slider work fantastically I had a very nice first week with my jets .. have lost 9-19 against the bills but on my weak run game .. I have only pass blocking blocking cpu put on 50 alert clock on 13 at 15 min quarter plus qb trait 24-37 305 yds a td an int in the redzone ..4 sacks had to tyrod.. all statistics are very realistic even the penalties excel my coolest game so far look forward to my second thanks flazko

Gesendet von iPhone mit Operation Sports
Old 09-08-2017, 03:40 PM   #517
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnino457
I have to really compliment you your slider work fantastically I had a very nice first week with my jets .. have lost 9-19 against the bills but on my weak run game .. I have only pass blocking blocking cpu put on 50 alert clock on 13 at 15 min quarter plus qb trait 24-37 305 yds a td an int in the redzone ..4 sacks had to tyrod.. all statistics are very realistic even the penalties excel my coolest game so far look forward to my second thanks flazko

Gesendet von iPhone mit Operation Sports
Very welcome bro. Thanks for the compliment and Positive feedback. Thank you for also taking the time to adjust some sliders to your liking instead of complaining about it. Most issues pertaining to sliders are simple and can be fixed if you take the time. Sliders never cater to EVERYONE, we all have different play styles and preferences.
Old 09-08-2017, 03:52 PM   #518
Pro

Anything worth noting about your pass block findings?
Old 09-08-2017, 03:55 PM   #519
MVP

One thing Ive noticed is that cup pass block should be around 60 or higher or else you will get 6 sacks a game no matter who your playing or who you are and your own pass block should be 50 cause if you block audible correctly you will keep it just right von miller players will get you if not careful but your average guy can be controlled

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-08-2017, 03:58 PM   #520
Madden Avenger

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
I hear accelerated clock at 20 was what was affecting qb play......i forgot which thread it was but they said it made a huge difference when it was down to 13. I'm gonna try this when I get home later
Are you saying that 13 seconds yields a better result than 20 seconds?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »