Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings - Page 77 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-10-2017, 09:44 AM   #609
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
NFC East gonna be a fun year for all four teams, thanks bud good luck against the Giants tonight make sure your players run out of bounds this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was gonna say, I think we win if we can get out of bounds when it's appropriate lol. Good luck.
Old 09-10-2017, 06:53 PM   #610
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Hope everyone is enjoying opening Sunday! 🏈
Old 09-10-2017, 07:13 PM   #611
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Hope everyone is enjoying opening Sunday! 🏈
I sure am! I'm able to watch both games and play Madden fortunately....i restarted my cfm for hopefully the final time lol.

I had the best game I've had so far this year.

I've decided since I react so quick on certaijn plays that I go coach mode on defense and it was a wonderful result.

I lost in OT to Atlanta 19-16 and they won off a Ryan to Julio game winner! It was 13-13 @ half and it stayed that way throughout regulation. This was a very evenly matched game! Here are some stats

Btw, I created myself at running back and I only rated myself an opening 74! I also traded for Jameis Winston and Amari Cooper to create a new type of triplets lol I traded a big amount for those two!

But here's some of the stats:

Winston: 22-33 for 299 and 1 TD
Ryan 32-39 for 342 and 2TD

Me:25 carries for 90 and a fumble
Freeman: 21 for 78

Jones 6 catches for 74 1 td
Cooper 7 for 130
Sanu 8 for 104
Hooper 8 for 85

We sacked each other 5 times each and each sack was legit
I'll live with that.

I also raised cpu pass block to 65 and I also lowered tackle to 54. May lower it a smidge more but the game was the best all the way through. I also lowered human run block to 30.
Old 09-10-2017, 07:15 PM   #612
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
I sure am! I'm able to watch both games and play Madden fortunately....i restarted my cfm for hopefully the final time lol.

I had the best game I've had so far this year.

I've decided since I react so quick on certaijn plays that I go coach mode on defense and it was a wonderful result.

I lost in OT to Atlanta 19-16 and they won off a Ryan to Julio game winner! It was 13-13 @ half and it stayed that way throughout regulation. This was a very evenly matched game! Here are some stats

Btw, I created myself at running back and I only rated myself an opening 74! I also traded for Jameis Winston and Amari Cooper to create a new type of triplets lol I traded a big amount for those two!

But here's some of the stats:

Winston: 22-33 for 299 and 1 TD
Ryan 32-39 for 342 and 2TD

Me:25 carries for 90 and a fumble
Freeman: 21 for 78

Jones 6 catches for 74 1 td
Cooper 7 for 130
Sanu 8 for 104
Hooper 8 for 85

We sacked each other 5 times each and each sack was legit
I'll live with that.

I also raised cpu pass block to 65 and I also lowered tackle to 54. May lower it a smidge more but the game was the best all the way through. I also lowered human run block to 30.
Stats look good, glad you made your own adjustments. I'm setting up my Cfm and starting tomorrow hopefully, I've had some personal emergencies so it's delayed me, I should get started tomorrow, everything has calmed down. Glad you're enjoying the game. I'm excited to start my season.
Old 09-10-2017, 07:24 PM   #613
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Stats look good, glad you made your own adjustments. I'm setting up my Cfm and starting tomorrow hopefully, I've had some personal emergencies so it's delayed me, I should get started tomorrow, everything has calmed down. Glad you're enjoying the game. I'm excited to start my season.
I'm excited to start as well but I'm on ps4 so I'm gonna wait for roverts roster to come out tomorrow....already have ur current set saved in main menu just need to download roster and input/upload everything into CFM...hard to wait lol

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Old 09-10-2017, 07:25 PM   #614
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
I'm excited to start as well but I'm on ps4 so I'm gonna wait for roverts roster to come out tomorrow....already have ur current set saved in main menu just need to download roster and input/upload everything into CFM...hard to wait lol

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Yeah, I'm a bit impatient but I like being lazy watching football on Sundays so. I'll start tomorrow . Lol

Last edited by Flazko; 09-10-2017 at 07:30 PM.
Old 09-10-2017, 07:32 PM   #615
Pro

I also used that playbook workaround and the chess match portion of the game was much more enjoyable.

Falcons caught me in the wrong formation and wrong coverage when they hit the game winner and it was pretty cool seeing Julio take advantage.

I urge anyone who uses this set to use the play look workaround too because it just made things that much better!
Old 09-10-2017, 07:35 PM   #616
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
I also used that playbook workaround and the chess match portion of the game was much more enjoyable.

Falcons caught me in the wrong formation and wrong coverage when they hit the game winner and it was pretty cool seeing Julio take advantage.

I urge anyone who uses this set to use the play look workaround too because it just made things that much better!
I wish the Devs would implement the option of being able to change other teams coaching options such as auto subs or schemes or playbooks, it would be easier than having to use 2 controllers... 🤔

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »