Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2017, 01:33 PM   #657
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupertechmobowL99
I appreciate all the work you do and everyone else. I'm not complaining I get where you're coming from

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I'm not pointing anyone out individually, speaking generally. You or anyone else don't have to like everything about a set but that's when you or anyone else need to fix an issue yourself or ask me for help if you don't know what to do for the issue. There's nothing wrong with having different preferences.
Old 09-11-2017, 01:38 PM   #658
All Star

Flazko's Arena

If someone has an issue with sacks or rushing or whatever, I've never discouraged anyone from pointing out the issue for themselves and asking for recommendations on how to resolve the issue. Some people want it easier or more difficult to rush or want less sacks or whatever. I don't mind helping anyone to adjust the sliders, I just don't want people to expect me to change everything on the OP to cater to them. If it's a general issue and majority of the thread is having the issue, then I may really look into it and update my set. I'm not really wanting to be adjusting sliders every week all year this year, it takes away from enjoying the game. Sometimes you gotta take the good with the bad. The game isn't gonna be perfect but it can be close.
Old 09-11-2017, 01:48 PM   #659
Banned

Of course I don't know exactly how people are playing as far as blocking with the new mike option and things like that but honestly I thought flax pass blocking was way off then I tried it and as long as you are taking the blocking seriously like a real qb you should be fine and as far as your own defense getting massive amounts of sacs maybe it's a good year or maybe your calling good blitzes...I dunno my opinion but I haven't notice anything crazy honestly plays almost as real as watching any Sunday game

Old 09-11-2017, 01:49 PM   #660
Banned

Flaz

Old 09-11-2017, 01:52 PM   #661
All Star

Flazko's Arena

You also need to use your slide protection, there's mechanics to counter some issues, you just gotta know about them. NFL is all about making adjustments, it's all about who has the match up advantage.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2017, 01:54 PM   #662
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Happy Victory Monday to both our teams this week my man.

Just wanna let you know these sliders are working perfect for me and I'm really happy you aren't trying to make the set perfect like last year makes playing the game more fun knowing I don't have to worry about restarting because you've completely changed it around lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Eagles
Old 09-11-2017, 02:00 PM   #663
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Happy Victory Monday to both our teams this week my man.

Just wanna let you know these sliders are working perfect for me and I'm really happy you aren't trying to make the set perfect like last year makes playing the game more fun knowing I don't have to worry about restarting because you've completely changed it around lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wentz looked impressive on some plays and a little questionable on others, Eagles defense looked good. As for my team we looked pretty efficient on both sides, Giants offense did look pretty bad and not just because Beckham didn't play, Eli looked old and that O Line is atrocious and they have no reliable RB , their defense is still stout, best defense in the division so TDs were hard to come by. Hey it was only week 1.

And I'm glad bro, I think the set is pretty good (not just because I made it). Yeah, this year I stated, I'm not going to be updating sliders every dang day or week like last year, this game will never and I repeat NEVER play perfect, gotta ignore a few things here and there. I'm actually setting up my Cfm right now finally, had a crazy weekend.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.
Old 09-11-2017, 02:43 PM   #664
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Wentz looked impressive on some plays and a little questionable on others, Eagles defense looked good. As for my team we looked pretty efficient on both sides, Giants offense did look pretty bad and not just because Beckham didn't play, Eli looked old and that O Line is atrocious and they have no reliable RB , their defense is still stout, best defense in the division so TDs were hard to come by. Hey it was only week 1.

And I'm glad bro, I think the set is pretty good (not just because I made it). Yeah, this year I stated, I'm not going to be updating sliders every dang day or week like last year, this game will never and I repeat NEVER play perfect, gotta ignore a few things here and there. I'm actually setting up my Cfm right now finally, had a crazy weekend.
I had Brandon Marshall as my flex on fantasy thinking he was gonna do some damage man was that a flop.....luckily I'm still up by 30 with AP to go tonight lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »