Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings - Page 84 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-11-2017, 02:46 PM   #665
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
I had Brandon Marshall as my flex on fantasy thinking he was gonna do some damage man was that a flop.....luckily I'm still up by 30 with AP to go tonight lol
AP is gonna have a monster game tonight, I've seen people doubting him. Don't sleep on him in New Orleans..
Old 09-11-2017, 02:48 PM   #666
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
I had Brandon Marshall as my flex on fantasy thinking he was gonna do some damage man was that a flop.....luckily I'm still up by 30 with AP to go tonight lol

Hey Marshall made one catch at the last seconds so he did...something lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 09-11-2017, 02:50 PM   #667
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Wentz looked impressive on some plays and a little questionable on others, Eagles defense looked good. As for my team we looked pretty efficient on both sides, Giants offense did look pretty bad and not just because Beckham didn't play, Eli looked old and that O Line is atrocious and they have no reliable RB , their defense is still stout, best defense in the division so TDs were hard to come by. Hey it was only week 1.

And I'm glad bro, I think the set is pretty good (not just because I made it). Yeah, this year I stated, I'm not going to be updating sliders every dang day or week like last year, this game will never and I repeat NEVER play perfect, gotta ignore a few things here and there. I'm actually setting up my Cfm right now finally, had a crazy weekend.

Watching wentz escape the pressure is so much more enjoyable in person and yea I was watching the game last night and all I could think was isn't this Giants offense supposed to be better like I mean right now I'd say your defense is maybe a little above the average atleast with your D-line and LBs but it took the Giants I believe a quarter and 3 minutes to get a first down.

Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 09-11-2017, 02:52 PM   #668
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Watching wentz escape the pressure is so much more enjoyable in person and yea I was watching the game last night and all I could think was isn't this Giants offense supposed to be better like I mean right now I'd say your defense is maybe a little above the average atleast with your D-line and LBs but it took the Giants I believe a quarter and 3 minutes to get a first down.

Yeah but you know how the East is, we beat up each other, usually everyone splits, sometimes you have sweeps. So you started your cfm?
Old 09-11-2017, 02:55 PM   #669
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Where I come from, Broncos and Cowboys are the biggest sports teams in the state, they play every 4 years, it's a rivalry here, so this Sunday will be a good one for me or a horrible one, either I can brag for the next 4 years or I'll have to hear trash talk for the next 4 years.. I'm excited... Eagles are in for a good one vs Chiefs to.

Ps Von Miller vs Tyron Smith is gonna be epic.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-11-2017 at 03:26 PM.
Old 09-11-2017, 04:50 PM   #670
Rookie

Is there any importance of setting at the launch of the game ? game style and experience level ?
Old 09-11-2017, 04:55 PM   #671
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonce
Is there any importance of setting at the launch of the game ? game style and experience level ?
I don't think it really effects anything but to be safe I always make sure I put what I'm more than likely going to stick with. All-Pro and Simulation are a no brainer for me
Old 09-11-2017, 05:09 PM   #672
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I don't think it really effects anything but to be safe I always make sure I put what I'm more than likely going to stick with. All-Pro and Simulation are a no brainer for me
Okay thx. and hawk ball plays on the quality of coverage?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »