Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 09-11-2017, 06:31 PM   #673
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

What are you guys seeing as far as results and stats? I've been trying to play Charter's AM set, but the passing is just a struggle. I'm looking for a real challenge, but not 40% completions because no one is open.
Old 09-11-2017, 06:39 PM   #674
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
What are you guys seeing as far as results and stats? I've been trying to play Charter's AM set, but the passing is just a struggle. I'm looking for a real challenge, but not 40% completions because no one is open.
You want a realistic challenge? Welcome to the thread. Don't let all pro or the actual slider numbers deceive you. You will get some challenging games. I play with Dallas, I get about 80-110 rushing a game, my completion % is a little over 68% but I'm very technical when I pass, I don't force anything, I throw the ball out of bounds, I take a sack instead of panicking and throwing it to tight coverage. I've lost a few legitimate games.
Old 09-11-2017, 06:41 PM   #675
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I have tuned the user rushing game to balance with the cpu so it's tough even for me with Zeke and that O Line. The passing game is pretty challenging to. Give it a shot. Try a few games, don't ever come to a conclusion without playing a few games with different teams so u see the difference
Old 09-11-2017, 06:49 PM   #676
Rookie

Icon14 Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

These sliders are awesome! I never thought I would have a realistic game playing 15 minute qtrs. I usually stuck around 6-7 minute. My offensive stats would be ok, but I would struggle getting my main tacklers 70 or more tackles in a season. Or just a total realistic stat line when it came to efficiency, 3rd downs, red zone etc... Now stats look legitimate across the board. I am enjoying Madden more than ever now. My receivers do drop waay too many passes right now. Ill try to upgrade their trait as my season progresses, if that doesn't work out I may up my receiver catch ability. Other than that, spot on!

Now if they can only fix what I call the "suck block" when you have a blocker defeated but your defender takes a 90 degree turn into him. Lost in OT due to that on a screen pass! GRRR
Old 09-11-2017, 06:52 PM   #677
Pro

Are your gameplay settings the same on main menu and in franchise? There's no mention but only one gameplay set so I figured it was.
Old 09-11-2017, 07:05 PM   #678
Rookie

I'm getting great results with these sliders. Moving the ball has been a struggle at times but also seemingly easy at times, which is very realistic. The running game has been fantastic. All that being said, I have one issue I've been encountering almost every game, and that's how many sacks I've been getting. Now I use the Eagles who have a terrific defensive front, but I'm consistently getting like 7+ sacks per game including 11 in my latest one vs the Redskins. I made the QB edits you recommended and that's worked for negating the statue effect, but I'm still getting a ton of sacks. I also rarely blitz. I'm not sure it's even fixable though because I think it has something to do with my opponents running all deep routes and shot plays, especially on game winning drives. In that Redskins game, I was up 29-24 and I got 5 sacks alone on their final drive because Cousins held onto the ball while all of his receivers ran 4 verticals. Again, I'm not sure there is a solution but I'd love to hear your thoughts
Old 09-11-2017, 07:49 PM   #679
Pro

How do you people get any rushing yards with blocking at 35?? I just ended a game with negative yards as the Steelers against the browns. Also 47% completion. Maybe i just suck that bad
Old 09-11-2017, 09:41 PM   #680
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishel110
I'm getting great results with these sliders. Moving the ball has been a struggle at times but also seemingly easy at times, which is very realistic. The running game has been fantastic. All that being said, I have one issue I've been encountering almost every game, and that's how many sacks I've been getting. Now I use the Eagles who have a terrific defensive front, but I'm consistently getting like 7+ sacks per game including 11 in my latest one vs the Redskins. I made the QB edits you recommended and that's worked for negating the statue effect, but I'm still getting a ton of sacks. I also rarely blitz. I'm not sure it's even fixable though because I think it has something to do with my opponents running all deep routes and shot plays, especially on game winning drives. In that Redskins game, I was up 29-24 and I got 5 sacks alone on their final drive because Cousins held onto the ball while all of his receivers ran 4 verticals. Again, I'm not sure there is a solution but I'd love to hear your thoughts
Increase pass block to like 65!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »