Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2017, 10:47 PM   #689
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
I think some of guys need to realize you suck at this game that's why these sliders aren't working for you...lol just kidding I just see a lot of complaints and I'm a flazko supporter lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
The beautiful thing is, this forum is filled with nice threads by a bunch of guys who have different takes on the game and create different feels to the game so everyone is pleased. If my set ain't for someone , then hopefully Josh or Charter or A&S or whoever has a set for them.
Old 09-12-2017, 06:12 AM   #690
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

I have a statistic on someone else has the problem too many tackles for lost ?? and how can I fix this?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Operation Sports
Old 09-12-2017, 06:54 AM   #691
MVP

OVR: 6

Ran with the updated sliders and while the gameplay is still really nice and varied, still getting so many sacks.

Ended with 8 that game (even when putting my pass rush gameplan to conservative).

Trubisky threw 4 picks which I rarely see the CPU do in my games. 2 were just bad decisions, 1 was a "way off target but right to a safety" kind of throw, and the other was something I hadn't seen before in an offensive lineman being pushed back into Trubisky mid throw which caused him to throw a wobbler right to my MLB instead of the WR on a crossing route about 10 yards deeper.

Again my run game was completely stuffed until trash time and Jordan Howard ran rampant on me. Lot of broken tackles and amazing blocking for him and exact opposite for me sadly.

Wish we could get a fix for the sack issues and I'd be happy with this game even in it's stale nature that I've been playing for the past 5 years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2017, 07:21 AM   #692
Banned

Sometimes I think people should take up golf

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-12-2017, 07:49 AM   #693
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Everyone, crank up Cpu Pass Block to 100 so we don't hear anymore complaints about it. Thanks. https://media3.giphy.com/media/yifTRs3TidIju/200w.gif
Old 09-12-2017, 08:01 AM   #694
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Everyone, crank up Cpu Pass Block to 100 so we don't hear anymore complaints about it. Thanks. https://media3.giphy.com/media/yifTRs3TidIju/200w.gif
I have it cranked up to 65 and I'm seeing pretty good stuff with it!
Old 09-12-2017, 08:03 AM   #695
All Star

Flazko's Arena

On a serious note, I may look one more time at pass blocking because looking at nfl average sacks per team a game last year, most teams averaged between 2-3 a game. Although I do like a collapsing pocket, I don't think madden is ready for that to be added to gameplay yet. If I up pass blocking you are more than likely going to see more "suction blocking" but the stats will look better for sacks, I am a stat guy so I may do away with the feel of a collapsing pocket for better sack stats. I am getting on Madden now to look at it and see what I decide, it's either Collapsing Pocket or Fix Sack Stats. I'll keep everyone posted of what I decide. Anyone who is having no issues and completely happy with all sliders as is, please disregard this comment and continue enjoying your CFM or whatever.

Last season sack stats per team a game: https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/sta...ate=2017-02-06

Last edited by Flazko; 09-12-2017 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Typos
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2017, 08:06 AM   #696
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
I have it cranked up to 65 and I'm seeing pretty good stuff with it!
Generally I have used it between 65-85 when trying to fix sack stats in the past, today should be no different, expect pass blocking to possibly be updated between 65-85. As stated if you or anyone else is happy with sliders, you can disregard a possible update, especially if you've already adjusted sliders to your preferences and found what works for you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »