Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 09-12-2017, 01:38 PM   #705
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Oh I forgot and TACO had 5 sacks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-12-2017, 01:59 PM   #706
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quick Question for those complaining about Sacks, You aren't honestly using Visual Feedback correct? If yes, try disabling it and then try a game. It makes a pretty big difference on how easy or difficult it is to shed blocks.
Old 09-12-2017, 02:45 PM   #707
MVP

One sack

Old 09-12-2017, 02:57 PM   #708
All Star

Flazko's Arena

So all morning I've been taking a look at pass blocking for both CPU and for User, I really feel that it is perfect where it's at (35). I tried various games with different teams. The feel of the pressure in a collapsing pocket is awesome, also didn't see more than 5 sacks per team a game. I don't know why some of you are having an issue with sacks. If you are having issues then I recommend trying to find a perfect slider value for you. I think those of you guys with the issue should try cranking up pass blocking between 55-60. I worry about going over 65, I did see some warping and suction blocking a few times. Above 65, I also saw way too much time in the pocket, that's not what I'm going for with my slider set. I'm going for more defensive games and good or at least interactions, especially on the line of scrimmage. If you have all day passing, you're going to be consistently getting huge downfield passing plays and your scores will be pretty high, then that'll be a new complaint.
Old 09-12-2017, 04:04 PM   #709
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
So all morning I've been taking a look at pass blocking for both CPU and for User, I really feel that it is perfect where it's at (35). I tried various games with different teams. The feel of the pressure in a collapsing pocket is awesome, also didn't see more than 5 sacks per team a game. I don't know why some of you are having an issue with sacks. If you are having issues then I recommend trying to find a perfect slider value for you. I think those of you guys with the issue should try cranking up pass blocking between 55-60. I worry about going over 65, I did see some warping and suction blocking a few times. Above 65, I also saw way too much time in the pocket, that's not what I'm going for with my slider set. I'm going for more defensive games and good or at least interactions, especially on the line of scrimmage. If you have all day passing, you're going to be consistently getting huge downfield passing plays and your scores will be pretty high, then that'll be a new complaint.
I think the highest anyone should go is 65. I tried 70 once and I got nothing lol......i think my sweet spot might be somewhere between 50 and 65. My game against Atlanta was a defensive game! First time in a while I saw no points being scored in the second half by both teams.

I also think the ratings of D line matter greatly too. There was a guy who said was playing with Philly. He said he had 11 sacks. Well that sort of kind of isn't inconceivable considering their front seven is one of the best.

For my starting front seven, they rate anywhere from 88 to 80. Two of them being AAkiem Hicks and Pernell Mcphee and I put hicks at DT and Pernell Mcphee at D end Leonard Floyd at my other end and he's at an 82 after position change. Mcphee and hicks are both 88s after the pos change so that has a lot to do with it.
Old 09-12-2017, 04:19 PM   #710
Pro

OVR: 1

So flazko what would I adjust to make my D a lil bit more reactive to the ball

Old 09-12-2017, 04:26 PM   #711
Rookie

Oinkersthepig's Arena

Love your sliders man, been using them for years and just downloaded your roster for the trait edits. I appreciate all the work you put in, and I'm glad you have a good reputation on the community for it.

Just out of curiosity though, do these sets fix play calling issues or are they still there? I also haven't gotten to play since the patch so maybe that did something. The reason I ask is because I've been checking out vannwolfhawks everything playbooks and was wondering if that was something I should combine with your sliders and rosters.

Have you tried them? I'm just curious if they would make the game even better or if it would wind up throwing anything off.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-12-2017, 04:28 PM   #712
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oinkersthepig
Love your sliders man, been using them for years and just downloaded your roster for the trait edits. I appreciate all the work you put in, and I'm glad you have a good reputation on the community for it.

Just out of curiosity though, do these sets fix play calling issues or are they still there? I also haven't gotten to play since the patch so maybe that did something. The reason I ask is because I've been checking out vannwolfhawks everything playbooks and was wondering if that was something I should combine with your sliders and rosters.

Have you tried them? I'm just curious if they would make the game even better or if it would wind up throwing anything off.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Operation Sports mobile app
Oh those playbooks with this set is straight fire!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »