Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2017, 02:50 PM   #785
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Many probably won't agree but my man Dak is on his way mark my words

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2017, 02:50 PM   #786
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yes I had a typo.
I edited the post. Sorry. And if the guy was elite he would have done more this past Sunday, since his best WR was out but I do feel bad for his OL.... Lol you know who's elite but don't have a ring?? Drew Brees. Hell, I think Philip Rivers is a better qb than Eli, elite qbs don't lead the league in interceptions 3 years lol

Phillip Rivers is like the Steve Nash of the NFL one of the elite QBs who just can't seem to get a ring or championship. And it's funny hearing Giants fans saying that all they need is OBJ when all preseason they kept saying how elite their offense was. And yea their O-line is trash to be frank it's gonna be a slaughter week 3 with the eagles front 7 up against them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Eagles
Old 09-13-2017, 02:54 PM   #787
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
Many probably won't agree but my man Dak is on his way mark my words

Everyone says Dak is only good because of his OL but if you look closely he has all the intangibles in my opinion he's a more accurate Russell Wilson and I don't think Russell Wilson's a bad QB. I think that man is going to be considered elite when it's all done. I won't ever say that Dak is going to be one of the best quarterbacks ever to me he is a bit of a game manager, be Conservative, don't make mistakes, don't be too risky, he smart BUT he and dez will be going deep a lot more this year. Dak has been putting in a lot of time this offseason to work on his deep throw accuracy. I think that he will get at least one or two rings he's a winner but I'm not sure when they'll come and even though I hate the Eagles, I think Wentz also will have a pretty good career. Wentz is finally getting some Playmakers. I felt bad last year because his receivers were trash, this year it's Eli with his line lol

Last edited by Flazko; 09-13-2017 at 02:58 PM.
Old 09-13-2017, 02:56 PM   #788
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Phillip Rivers is like the Steve Nash of the NFL one of the elite QBs who just can't seem to get a ring or championship. And it's funny hearing Giants fans saying that all they need is OBJ when all preseason they kept saying how elite their offense was. And yea their O-line is trash to be frank it's gonna be a slaughter week 3 with the eagles front 7 up against them.

Or sad to say...... you could say that Philip Rivers is the modern-day Dan Marino and yes I know I know I heard it a lot from giant fans it's just good to get a victory after being swept last year by them and the sad part was we only lost by a total of 4 Points in both games last season. I think Eagles got the best front 7 in the division, that game will definitely be rated tv-ma for what's going to happen to Eli. I hope he loves the taste of turf lol
Old 09-13-2017, 02:58 PM   #789
Banned

Quote:
Everyone says Dak is only good because of his OL but if you look closely he has all the intangibles in my opinion he's a more accurate Russell Wilson and I don't think Russell Wilson's a bad QB I think that man is going to be considered it'll elite when it's all done. I won't ever say that Doc is going to be one of the best quarterbacks ever to me he is a bit if a game manager, be Conservative, don't make mistakes, don't be too risky, he smart BUT he and dez will be going deep a lot more this year. Dak has been putting in a lot of time this offseason to work on his deep throw accuracy. I think that will get at least one or two rings he's a winner but I'm not sure when they'll come and even though I hate the Eagles I think Wentz also will have a pretty good career. Wentz is finally getting some Playmakers. I felt bad last year because his receivers were trash, this year it's Eli with his line lol

I totally agree I honest feel like dak is of Brady's caliber....not saying he's going to be a 5 time champ but seriously anyone you put in with him he makes a star he made all his guys look like top wide receivers Dez didn't play a lot of last year and he still dominated

Old 09-13-2017, 03:00 PM   #790
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Or sad to say...... you could say that Philip Rivers is the modern-day Dan Marino and yes I know I know I heard it a lot from giant fans it's just good to get a victory after being swept last year by them and the sad part was we only lost by a total of 4 Points in both games last season. I think Eagles got the best front 7 in the division, that game will definitely be rated tv-ma for what's going to happen to Eli. I hope he loves the taste of turf lol

Have you looked at the power rankings NFL has us one below you guys at #3 like I'm all for bein up there but that's too high for us I like us in the top 10 but not top 5, Chiefs are gonna be a tough task for us defense is gonna have to win us the game and we can't blow any opportunity in the redzone. But im so pumped for eagles and cowboys week 10 I think I actually hope Zeke isn't suspended for that game because if we beat you guys that'll be an excuse lol

Football- Eagles
Old 09-13-2017, 03:00 PM   #791
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
I totally agree I honest feel like dak is of Brady's caliber....not saying he's going to be a 5 time champ but seriously anyone you put in with him he makes a star he made all his guys look like top wide receivers Dez didn't play a lot of last year and he still dominated

Let's just say I have more faith in Dak being an Elite player than Zeke. I love Zeke, followed him in college and don't get me wrong he's a great player but Dak is already a leader, he's got Witten and Dez and everyone else calling him Sir already. Not to mention he has a great head on his shoulders, no off field drama. Dak makes other players better, he really does.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2017, 03:03 PM   #792
MVP

OVR: 4

Finally had a CPU team possess the ball longer than me. I won 13-12 with a last second field goal. Really good game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »