Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2017, 07:16 PM   #1257
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

I'm recommending, if you use my auto subs, set fatigue at 65 if you use 10 min or lower quarter length and fatigue at 62 if you use 12-15 min quarters.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:16 PM   #1258
Banned

K

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-20-2017, 07:20 PM   #1259
Rookie

Riggins's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
You guys can use whatever qb accuracy you want. Try 25 - 50.
I think the QB accuracy works well how you have it but the coverage is really tight and I'm struggling to anticipate and lead the receivers into open space because I don't really know what spaces are going to be open downfield it really seems like the safeties react really quick when I try to lead guys and come in and get the hit too soon. The wind has caused me to throw a lot of picks when I'm trying to put the ball somewhere else. I think the passing is just naturally that much more difficult on All-Madden. Seems like I pass better on All-Pro it's unfortunate that everything else is that much easier but that's how the game works haha. Not COMPLETELY sold on switching to All-Pro because All-Madden it's always a close game and I'm really trying but I'm probably completing 10/20+ throws for 60 yards struggling to throw the ball downfield at all.

Fratagonia on YouTube, Fratagonia Sports Gaming.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:41 PM   #1260
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggins
I think the QB accuracy works well how you have it but the coverage is really tight and I'm struggling to anticipate and lead the receivers into open space because I don't really know what spaces are going to be open downfield it really seems like the safeties react really quick when I try to lead guys and come in and get the hit too soon. The wind has caused me to throw a lot of picks when I'm trying to put the ball somewhere else. I think the passing is just naturally that much more difficult on All-Madden. Seems like I pass better on All-Pro it's unfortunate that everything else is that much easier but that's how the game works haha. Not COMPLETELY sold on switching to All-Pro because All-Madden it's always a close game and I'm really trying but I'm probably completing 10/20+ throws for 60 yards struggling to throw the ball downfield at all.
You just gotta practice, I've never been the best at passing that's why I run the ball so much but I've gotten better literally playing on default all madden in practice mode vs the best defense in the game. I usually practice against Denver or Seattle, sometimes Giants.

I just pick random plays for both myself and the cpu or I set a specific play for myself and set random for the defense. (Practice Mode).

When I set a specific play it's because I want to get used to that play or routes in that play.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:44 PM   #1261
All Star

Flazko's Arena

The way I see it, if you can get used to passing on default all madden vs one of the best defenses in the game, you can torch anyone.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-20-2017 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Typos
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2017, 07:51 PM   #1262
Rookie

Riggins's Arena

You're definitely right. If only I could get your all madden sliders adjusted to where passing is like your all pro sliders. Then they'd be the perfect set for me. For now I'll switch between all pro and trying to get better at all madden

Fratagonia on YouTube, Fratagonia Sports Gaming.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:52 PM   #1263
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggins
You're definitely right. If only I could get your all madden sliders adjusted to where passing is like your all pro sliders. Then they'd be the perfect set for me. For now I'll switch between all pro and trying to get better at all madden
For all madden, Try highering your qb accuracy to 35 to start and lower the cpu pass coverage to 50. Leave the reaction at 100.
Old 09-20-2017, 08:02 PM   #1264
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
For all madden, Try highering your qb accuracy to 35 to start and lower the cpu pass coverage to 50. Leave the reaction at 100.
If I play all pro my QB wins the MVP every year. That's not fun either lol. All Madden passing is no joke. I think I do a good job reading defenses, watching the safeties/pressure dropping back, recognizing who'll be open and acntixpating the routes/coverage but it's still tough.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »