Home

Schnaidt1's Madden 18 CFM Sliders

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's Madden 18 CFM Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2018, 11:15 PM   #385
Rookie

ARA28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Schnaidt1's Madden 18 CFM Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFlyZoneAzCards
It’s default but he said you can use Tdawgs xp sliders set
Awesome thanks

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2018, 12:22 AM   #386
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFlyZoneAzCards
Okay so only positions for my team and then for the CPU just the first playbook? Because if so I saw that was staying put but not the positions
just watch the video my man...i break it down...u can follow along with it if you watch on ur phone or something.

but you only change their OFFENSIVE playbook and OFFENSIVE scheme. we don't touch anything defense. hope this helps

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 02-03-2018, 01:18 AM   #387
Rookie

ARA28's Arena

First game with this setup Redskins (me) vs Eagles opening drive Wentz drives quickly down the field TD....after that it was a defensive battle trading 3 and outs..both qb's had alot of misses which was great to see. I saw Zach Ertz make a juggling catch ball pops up in the air and he hauls it in, never noticed that happening before this game..really impressed with this set...won 15-13 with a blocked fg with time expiring. Most fun i've had in madden in a long time..saw good rotations especially WR's and d-line..small sample 1 game but liked what i saw..nice work

Old 02-03-2018, 05:38 AM   #388
Rookie

lawspecter816's Arena

Hey guys!
Most of the time im just a silent reader here but i wanted to give some feedback.

Just played my first CFM game with this set last night. Im the 49ers in the second year and played against the rams.

I really liked how it played. The stats were okay. Goff was terrible. But hey, it is the opening day roster so thats understandable.
But what really stood out to me was the overwall flow the game. Everything moved and felt smoothly - no warping. A lot of contextual animations which really fitted the given situation. Especially running felt great.

One problem I might have with this set: too much time in the pocket. I have revamped my oline via the draft with guys who are (yet) not good enough to keep Donald and/or Quinn mostly quiet. But maybe it was just one game. Good thing is i still got sacked a couple of times. But these were mostly user error for calling bad play action passes while not seeing the blitz they gave me.

Overall really great work. Im excited for my next game with your set. Thank you very much!

Nice annex: Rams got me on a fake punt near midfield for 15 yards
Old 02-03-2018, 06:38 AM   #389
Rookie

BarfytheOwl's Arena

Set up a new CFM just to try these. I will preface this by saying that I'm using a custom end of year roster, and controlling all teams. Despite those two differences, everything is playing almost flawlessly, and I love it. I mainly play as the Bills, but sometimes do play other games, hence full control. Anyway, I have some stats from my first game, Jets @ Bills, week 1, only the ones that I felt worthy of writing down and reporting. Final 50-24 Buffalo, this game was much closer than the score shows.

Passing: Taylor- 14/24, 201 yds, 1 TD 1 INT, 58%, 84.2 PR
McCown- 11/32, 223 yds, 2 TD 3 INT, 38%, 39.2 PR

Rushing: Shady- 28 att, 103 yds, 3.6 avg, 2 TD
Taylor- 8 att, 108 yds, 13.5 avg, 1 TD 1 FUM
//
B. Powell- 13 att, 31 yds, 2.3 avg, 1 TD
M. Forte- 2 att, 49 yds, 24.5 avg

Receiving: J. Matthews- 5 rec, 63 yds, 1 TD
Z. Jones- 3 rec, 35 yds
//
A. Seferian-Jenkins- 4 rec, 69 yds, 2 TD
R. Anderson- 3 rec, 62 yds

Defense: M. Milano- 8 tackles, 2 TFL, 1 sack 1 INT
T. White- 5 tackles, 1 TFL
M. Hyde- 5 tackles, 1 INT
E. Gaines- 3 tackles, 1 INT, 1 TD
K. Williams- 3 tackles, 2 sacks
R. Humber- 2 tackles, 1 sack
L. Alexander- 3 tackles, 3 TFL
//
D. Davis- 13 tackles, 3 TFL
J. Adams- 7 tackles, 1 TFL
L. Mauldin IV- 11 tackles, 4 TFL, 1 sack
D. Lee- 7 tackles, 2 TFL, 1 sack
M. Maye- 9 tackles, 1 TFL, 1 INT
J. Martin- 1 tackle, 1 sack

Kicking: Hauschka- 5/5 FG, long 49 yds, 5/5 XPA
Catanzaro- 1/1 FG, long 37, 3/3 XPA

This game was 26-24 at the beginning of the 4th, I couldn't run with Shady until the middle of the 3rd, at half he had 14 carries and like 24 yards. I could run with Taylor though, which is why he had so much all purpose yardage. The Jets run D was stout until the later half of the 3rd, then Shady got going, Taylor was very streaky passing, just like real life. McCown started off good but, oof. Defense is where the story of the game really takes shape. My run defense was great all game, except the two times Forte got the ball. The AI seemed to give up on the run game after I went up another score, which led to McCown's abysmal numbers, me getting good field position leading to points, a pick six, and an arseload of garbage time points for me. Every sack was either from dialed up pressure, or a coverage sack. No Robo QB, McCown moved around a lot in the pocket, and even scrambled when he needed to. And like in real life, I had a VERY hard time generating pressure with Buffalo. Very fun game, played out in a very realistic manner despite the score. I loved it, and will keep using these sliders, good job man, and apologies to all for this wall of a post.

Currently listening to: Ice Nine Kills

PSN: Sentient_Ooze

Last edited by BarfytheOwl; 02-03-2018 at 06:59 AM.
Old 02-03-2018, 11:18 AM   #390
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

whoa!! wake up to new feedback from some new users!! awesome!! thank you guys for sharing your feedback for not only myself...but for others maybe curious...like I've said before. people might dismiss my set because of the pro difficulty without even looking at anything else.

love the feedback. love sharing your thoughts on animations and fluidity flow.

keep them coming. and never ever apologize for a longer post. i still read them!

p.s. id wait until u have played 4 or 5 games to fully make up your mind on user time in the pocket. if you still think its too much...you can lower user pass block. (i read that someone tested and discovered it was reversed, but haven't confirmed this myself)

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 02-03-2018, 05:09 PM   #391
Rookie

ARA28's Arena

Week 2 against the Rams. My offense opened up more through the air, moved the ball well but scoring was still low winning 17-9. Goff struggled for 3 quarters against me but got it going in the 4th...Thing i liked about this game was there were alot of big plays but then drives stalled....Gurley ran all over us but they couldnt get in the endzone...its early but think this is a set that will keep me playing..

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2018, 06:36 PM   #392
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
whoa!! wake up to new feedback from some new users!! awesome!! thank you guys for sharing your feedback for not only myself...but for others maybe curious...like I've said before. people might dismiss my set because of the pro difficulty without even looking at anything else.

love the feedback. love sharing your thoughts on animations and fluidity flow.

keep them coming. and never ever apologize for a longer post. i still read them!

p.s. id wait until u have played 4 or 5 games to fully make up your mind on user time in the pocket. if you still think its too much...you can lower user pass block. (i read that someone tested and discovered it was reversed, but haven't confirmed this myself)

I was one of them who thought your sliders would make the game too easy because it was pro, I was wrong what made me decide to give it a try was the games you and koosa (I believe was his name). I saw the same type of intensity of games as I did in Armours' and Mils' All Madden set up which I love. The animation in your set is incredible and very fluid pass rush is real good on both ends not coverage is nice to I'm seeing a lot of different animation between the wr and dbs so far what really shine is the run gm lots of cool cuts by the elusive backs and power runs by the bigger backs. I also like the variety of plays being called you have to be on your toes and pay attention to whatever situation your in on downs be short yardage or long. I'm still early in my cfm with the Bucs 3rd gm so it's too early to give my full assessment of your sliders but love what I'm seeing excellent job. It goes to show you if don't try something out at least once you could be missing out on something special.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »