Home

Schnaidt1's Madden 18 CFM Sliders

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's Madden 18 CFM Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-18-2018, 08:49 AM   #849
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Schnaidt1's Madden 18 CFM Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsG STyLes
To b honest who asked u..??

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
No one. It was nothing to take offense to. But, as has been reiterated multiple times, a change such as that makes it a completely different set. That's all.

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-18-2018, 10:08 AM   #850
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by asapchurro
I simmed 10 years into the future and plan on streaming how the teams look and how the gameplay is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i look forward to the seeing the teams and how the ratings balance is.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 02-18-2018, 02:59 PM   #851
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by awffltony77
No one. It was nothing to take offense to. But, as has been reiterated multiple times, a change such as that makes it a completely different set. That's all.

N again u didn't need to answer it... mayb if he would had. But dwn it was for pro only then I wouldn't hav asked

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2018, 03:06 PM   #852
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
N again u didn't need to answer it... mayb if he would had. But dwn it was for pro only then I wouldn't hav asked

I just noticed that when touching user run blocking...anything below 25 made user accuracy b completely perfect. it was very touchy. given that...i can only recommend not touching user run block.

however. you are trying these on all pro. sliders will work different on all pro. I haven't tested or messed around with all pro at all.

you can make some adjustments to user run blocking..go into free practice in cfm and test passing...at least 15 throws...you will know if it's been changed or not.

I really won't be any help with tweaking for all pro since the sliders will behave different then pro...and I'm still tweaking these...making the cpu More robust lol.

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 02-18-2018, 03:40 PM   #853
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
I just noticed that when touching user run blocking...anything below 25 made user accuracy b completely perfect. it was very touchy. given that...i can only recommend not touching user run block.

however. you are trying these on all pro. sliders will work different on all pro. I haven't tested or messed around with all pro at all.

you can make some adjustments to user run blocking..go into free practice in cfm and test passing...at least 15 throws...you will know if it's been changed or not.

I really won't be any help with tweaking for all pro since the sliders will behave different then pro...and I'm still tweaking these...making the cpu More robust lol.

Definitely will try the updated pro set today.

~Koosa10:27~
SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Old 02-18-2018, 03:51 PM   #854
Rookie

asapchurro's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
i look forward to the seeing the teams and how the ratings balance is.

Do you think I should delete profile before I start gameplay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-18-2018, 04:23 PM   #855
Rookie

Schnaidt I ran with the changes you proposed yesterday for my last 3 games and saw some interesting things. Here is a breakdown of what I saw. I hope this report helps and before anyone asks I am playing with exact OP settings except for the changes that were posted yesterday. I think these sliders are the best!!! I still believe there a few things that could possibly improve but they are damn good. Ok enough of the small talk onto the discoveries.

First game was Tampa Bay in Buffalo. Winston was off target as he went 18/34 235 yards 2TD and 4 int and was sacked 4 times. I was surprised to not see Winston take off more as he only ran 3 times for 6 yards. Tyrod Taylor was his non exciting self as he went 18/27 191 yards and a rare interception. He underthrew, overthrew, and missed open receivers. In my opinion in the passing game the sliders were spot on. Just would like to see Winston run more. Rushing wise was pretty good as this was the game where I lost Shady for 4 weeks with a shoulder tear. Before he went down he was 4 rushes for 18 yards 4.5 YPC and 3 Broken Tackles with 15 yards after contact. Joe Banyard (I know who?) took over at running back and carried the rock 23 times for 123 yards for 5.3 ypc and 3 touchdowns. Doug Martin carried 11 times for 119 yards for 10.8 ypc and 3 broken tackles. They fell behind by 2 TDs and pretty much abandoned the running game plus Winston throwing 4 ints didn't help.

Overall it seemed the CPU offense couldn't get it going overall and they had a ton of holding and false start calls. Bills won 31-14

Next game was the Raiders without Derek Carr, Marshawn Lynch and Mack. I was shocked that all 3 were hurt but we were going to be without Shady, Eric Wood and Jerry Hughes. This game was a grind as the Raiders took a 6-3 lead into halftime. The Bills exploded for 14 in the 3rd quarter and the game ended with the Bills winning 20-18.

Backup Connor Cook overall had a good day as he went 28/39 (71%) for 271 yards and 1 TD. Tyrod Taylor went 19/28 (67%) for 249 yards with 1 interception. My back up running back Joe Banyard carried 16 times for 75 yds (4.7 ypc) and 2 TDs. Also had 4 broken tackles for 17 yards. Jalen Richard for the Raiders was pretty much shut down by my defense. 14 carries for 54 yds (3.9 ypc). Was cool to see Connor Cook scramble 6 times for 43 yards.

Neither QB really threw down the field and had many off target throws. That part didn't matter to me as I like to see off target throws but would like to see the CPU take more shots down the field.

Just like the Tampa game so numerous holding and false starts by both teams.

Last game was the Bills traveling to the big Apple to take on the lowly Jets. I came into this game looking to dominate the Jets and did exactly that as the score looks closer than the game really was. At halftime the Bills were ahead 24-6 and made the Jets pretty much one dimensional as the Bills went on to win 40-18.

What really concerned me was that the Jets couldn't run the ball at all as Matt Forte carried the ball 14 times for -4 yds (-0.3 ypc). Meanwhile my back up running backs Joe Banyard and Jonathan Williams along with Taylor combinded for 208 yards and 3 TDs.
Banyard 24 rushes for 112 yards (4.7) and 2 TDs. Tyrod Taylor 8 rushes for 65 yards (8.1 ypc). Jonathan Williams 3 rushes for 31 yards and TD.

(I thought the proposed changes were supposed to open up the CPU offense). How did the changes work for you?

Now in this game because the CPU fell so far behind Josh McCown went down the field as he threw the ball 40 times while completing 26 passes (65%) for 365 yards and 2 TDs and 3 int. Tyrod Taylor was his boring self through the air as he went 13 for 20 185 yards and no TDs.

The Jets had 2 receivers go over 100 yards so that was cool to see.

The one thing I saw alot again was many false starts and holding penalties on the CPU side.

I will wait for your suggestions as I am not sure if I should scrap the proposed changes. I think there was some positives but also concerned about CPU lack of offense.

Next game will be a test as I am hosting the Saints. Although looking at Injury report looks like Ingram is out with a Hamstring tear.

Drew Brees comes in with 18 TDs and 1 Int in 8 games and 2,084 yards. Kamara has 244 yards on 77 carries with 3.2 ypc.

I didn't install the lastest update yet. Could that help? The one I am using is 1.10 not 1.11

Sent from my SM-N950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2018, 04:24 PM   #856
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

Quote:

Well, I felt like answering was appropriate, considering you asked me a question. Go back and look for yourself, you even used 2 question marks!!!!

Again man. It wasn't designed with any malice whatsoever. It's just that if you change something as drastic as that, it's no longer the set that is here, in this thread. The one I get notifications for on my phone, ect....i noticed a lot of posts by you on the subject that are only for your set, not this one. I felt it would be a good idea. I stand by my recommendation, it's too bad you took it like that. Is what it is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »