Home

Can game speed be the tweak we need?

This is a discussion on Can game speed be the tweak we need? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2017, 08:37 PM   #1
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Can game speed be the tweak we need?

The yearly question has arise once again. Should I play all pro or all madden? Then the internal struggle of all pro is too easy and all madden has you scratching your head with the infamous CPU cheese. I don't generally like playing with sliders because I think they have an effect on the gameplay across the board. And what do sliders really do? We have never got a definitive answer. Is it a percentage of the roll of the dice? Is it a boost too ratings? While I appreciate the hard work Op's do to make slider sets I'm not convinced from years past that it does what it is intended to do. For now I have tried keeping things default on all pro and changing the game speed to fast. In the past I liked the slow gameplay but branching animations took a hit because the time needed for them to trigger. Now, once the patch drops with an updated zone defense and an accurate pass rush ,all pro default might be the what we've been expecting.
So for now I've put the game speed on fast and might even try wry fast. But once you start the slider carousel , you spend more time tweaking and adjusting than you do playing.
An example of this is: when you practice sliders and they play well against a specific team, they might be over powered or underpowered when playing another team. That is why just changing the game speed might be the way to go this year. And shutting off all the aides like ball hawk and defensive assist, etc will make it a little more challenging as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »